search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

destiney childs must read

(Messages 1 to 15 of 32 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

hi my name is shatimer it's post to be spelled like that it's post to be spelled shatima and my nick name is mama I'm from fort greene brooklyn newyork . I loe yall songs i have yall CDand i love it listen to it every day i just want u to now that iam your number1 fan love u all 4life.
# 2 18 years ago

Hi!

My name is reppy and I'm a complete destiny's child fan as well! Nice to hear from you!!

Greets..
Reppy.

> hi my name is shatimer it's post to be spelled like that it's post to be spelled shatima and my nick name is mama I'm from fort greene brooklyn newyork . I loe yall songs i have yall CDand i love it listen to it every day i just want u to now that iam your number1 fan love u all 4life.
# 3 18 years ago

> Hi!
>
> My name is reppy and I'm a complete destiny's child fan as well! Nice to hear from you!!
>
> Greets..
> Reppy.
>
> > hi my name is shatimer it's post to be spelled like that it's post to be spelled shatima and my nick name is mama I'm from fort greene brooklyn newyork . I loe yall songs i have yall CDand i love it listen to it every day i just want u to now that iam your number1 fan love u all 4life.
>
# 4 18 years ago

> Hi!
>
> My name is reppy and I'm a complete destiny's child fan as well! Nice to hear from you!!
>
> Greets..
> Reppy.
>
> > hi my name is shatimer it's post to be spelled like that it's post to be spelled shatima and my nick name is mama I'm from fort greene brooklyn newyork . I loe yall songs i have yall CDand i love it listen to it every day i just want u to now that iam your number1 fan love u all 4life.
>
# 5 18 years ago

mary
Hey destiney,child how are you doing i been a fan all my life for elven years my favorite song is GIRl i love that song you guy's have expired me my whole life to sing i think you guy's should stay togther because who expired every girl to never give up and i think i am about to cry because you guys are breaking up you have helped me a long way and it is just so sad that you guys are breaking up but that's life what ever's happens i am going to stand behind you guys a hundred%%%%%%%thank you guys so much what you have done we are all going to miss you + thank you guys for your support truely your fan maryalexs jayla victory clark thank you very much bye bye see ya letter
# 6 18 years ago

> Hey destiney,child how are you doing i been a fan all my life for elven years my favorite song is GIRl i love that song you guy's have expired me my whole life to sing i think you guy's should stay togther because who expired every girl to never give up and i think i am about to cry because you guys are breaking up you have helped me a long way and it is just so sad that you guys are breaking up but that's life what ever's happens i am going to stand behind you guys a hundred%%%%%%%thank you guys so much what you have done we are all going to miss you + thank you guys for your support truely your fan maryalexs jayla victory clark thank you very much bye bye see ya letter
# 7 18 years ago

kelly i just love your voice. I just dont understand why you let beyounce sing all the d**n songs. Your voice is way more lovely then hers. Michelle, u just need to quick singing all together and go back to church. your hair and outfits could use a pray.
# 8 18 years ago

> Hi!
>
>
> Greets..
> Reppy.
>
>
# 9 18 years ago

> Hi!
>
>
> Greets..
> Reppy.
>
>
# 10 18 years ago

> hi my name is shatimer it's post to be spelled like that it's post to be spelled shatima and my nick name is mama I'm from fort greene brooklyn newyork . I loe yall songs i have yall CDand i love it listen to it every day i just want u to now that iam your number1 fan love u all 4life.
# 11 18 years ago

> Wuz up girls hows life treating you I am just a eleven yaer old girl trying to look up to all of you cause I also like to sing and some day I want to be a great singer like you. I'm not like others they say well I think Beyounce looks better Kelly is realy pretty also and Michelle. So all I'm saying is keep the good work up and keep it real
# 12 18 years ago

cierra ward
> Hi!
>
> My name is cierra and I'm a complete destiny's child fan as well! Nice to hear from you!!
>
> Greets..
> Cierra.
>
>
# 13 18 years ago

Cierra Ward
> > Hi!
> >
> > My name is cierra and I'm a complete destiny's child fan as well! Nice to hear from you!!
> >
> > Greets..
> > Cierra.
> >
> > > hi my name is Cierra it's post to be spelled like that it's post to be spelled Cierra and my nick name is mama I'm from Starkville, MS. I love yall songs i have yall CD and i love it listen to it every day i just want u to now that iam your number 1 fan love u all 4 life.
> >
>
# 14 18 years ago

> Hi!
>
>
> Greets..
> Reppy.
>
>
# 15 18 years ago

> > Hi!
> >
> > My name is reppy and I'm a complete destiny's child fan as well! Nice to hear from you!!
> >
> > Greets..
> > Reppy.
> >
> > > hi my name is shatimer it's post to be spelled like that it's post to be spelled shatima and my nick name is mama I'm from fort greene brooklyn newyork . I loe yall songs i have yall CDand i love it listen to it every day i just want u to now that iam your number1 fan love u all 4life.
> >
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 32 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread