search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

'n sync actresses name

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

Hey people. Does anyone know the name of the actress that starred in 'n sync's music video bye bye bye? I once knew her name but now I forgot.
Please e-mail me...thanks
# 2 22 years ago

> Hey people. Does anyone know the name of the actress that starred in 'n sync's music video bye bye bye? I once knew her name but now I forgot.
> Please e-mail me...thanks
I think you mean Kim Smith ?
good luck
# 3 19 years ago

If anybody knows the song from the Nintendo Gameboy advanced commercial please contact me immediatly lol on my email pasofino80@hotmail.com
# 4 19 years ago

i was looking for the song on the Mercedes Benz commercial. it has the string in it. something with, string round my finger. i dont know, it's the commercial with all the ppl with strings around the finger and it's a woman who's singing it. please email me at diana_yin101@yahoo.com if you know the song. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 5 19 years ago

I am looking for the same song from the Mercedes Commercial. It has something to do with a string on a finger, if anyone has an idea can they email me. bweydemeyer12@yahoo.com Thanks
# 6 19 years ago

> If anybody knows the song from the Nintendo Gameboy advanced commercial please contact me immediatly lol on my email pasofino80@hotmail.com

It's "strict machine" by Goldfrapp
# 7 19 years ago

The song is called "Strict Machine" by the group "Goldfrapp". There are a million copies to download on Limewire.
# 8 19 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the actress that starred in 'n sync's music video gone? > Please e-mail me at foxypaliangel86@aol.com. the girl is so pretty man. i wanna know her name. plz help me out. k?
>
# 9 19 years ago

i love nsync i always listen to the cd.
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread