search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mitsubishi Commerial for Galant

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

I'm trying to find out the name of the song used in the new Mitsubishi Commercial for the Galant. I believe it is from Smash Mouth but I'm not to sure. Can anyone be so kind to help me out? Thank you.

# 2 22 years ago

Mike
> I'm trying to find out the name of the song used in the new Mitsubishi Commercial for the Galant. I believe it is from Smash Mouth but I'm not to sure. Can anyone be so kind to help me out? Thank you.
Barenaked Ladies - One Week
# 3 22 years ago

Pankaj Sethi
Rod Stewart and The Corrs - Ooh La La
> I'm trying to find out the name of the song used in the new Mitsubishi Commercial for the Galant. I believe it is from Smash Mouth but I'm not to sure. Can anyone be so kind to help me out? Thank you.

# 4 22 years ago

It is called 'i wish that' and if you want the MP3 you can find it on http://www.audiogalaxy.com and do a search for 'Francis Dunnery'. I think he just plays guitars on it but thats where you can find it. Alternatively I can send it to you via email as I have the mp3.
# 5 22 years ago

Yes I would like to know if it is available? This is the one where the girls and the guys are riding and snapping fingers and sounds like connection, shake it up etc. correct?

# 6 21 years ago

Trying to find out the same thing...its bare naked ladies - one week...
...if you ever need to look for a song, try typing as much of the exact lyrics into a search engine and usually something will come up...
flip

# 7 20 years ago

> Rod Stewart and The Corrs - Ooh La La
>> I'm trying to find out the name of the song used in the new Mitsubishi Commercial for the Galant. I believe it is from Smash Mouth but I'm not to sure. Can anyone be so kind to help me out? Thank you.
Acutally it is The Faces version, not Rod

(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread