search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Nissan Altima Commercial

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I am looking for the artist and name of the song in the nissan altima commercial. It starts with 'here in my car'
# 2 21 years ago

It's an 80's song called Cars by Gary Numan.
# 3 21 years ago

J
> I am looking for the artist and name of the song in the nissan altima commercial. It starts with 'here in my car'
The Cars
# 4 21 years ago

sh
Artist is Gary Numan - Album/Song -> Cars

# 5 21 years ago

> I am looking for the artist and name of the song in the nissan altima commercial. It starts with 'here in my car'
Gary Numan - Cars
# 6 21 years ago

its gary numan- cars
# 7 20 years ago

Its... Gary Numan - Cars

# 8 21 years ago

gary numan> cars
# 9 21 years ago

here ya go:
title - cars
original- gary numan
notable cover by> fear factory

# 10 20 years ago

new Nissan Altima Commercial Song is Where Do We Go
performed by Tracy Spuehler at www.tracymusic.com
ba ba ba baa spot
September 2003

# 11 20 years ago

Batmanuel
Ladytron - Mu-Tron i think...

: I am looking for the artist and name of the song in the nissan altima commercial. It starts with 'here in my car'

# 12 18 years ago

> I am wanting to find out who the blonde is in the commercail with Dean Martin singing and the blonde who gets "into something comforatable" and drives the car through a window.
Thank you.
# 13 19 years ago

> it called "cars" by the cars or fear factory
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread