search user
Clipland Forum Other

music from the movie, Rules of Attraction

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

whats the song from Rules of Attraction, when they are at one of the parties that goes like, "cause ya walk funny and ya talk funny". I have been trying to find this song foreverr
# 2 18 years ago

The song is called "When I Get You Alone" by Thicke.
# 3 18 years ago

I have been trying to figure it out too! It's not on the soundtrack. E-mail me if you find out...

> whats the song from Rules of Attraction, when they are at one of the parties that goes like, "cause ya walk funny and ya talk funny". I have been trying to find this song foreverr
# 4 18 years ago

Whats the name of the music used in the beginning of "Rules of Attraction" during the cast credits. After they showed the party in the beginning. I think it is a famous graduation music but not the Elgar music.
# 5 18 years ago

zainab
its by Thicke called When I Get You Alone
# 6 18 years ago

> whats the song from Rules of Attraction, when they are at one of the parties that goes like, "cause ya walk funny and ya talk funny". I have been trying to find this song foreverr
# 7 18 years ago

Its called 'when i get you alone' from thicke...Hope that helps
# 8 18 years ago

The song is called 'When i get you alone' by Robin Thicke...Hope that helps.
# 9 18 years ago

what's the song that plays after the girl commits suicide and shannyn sossamon is skateboarding? i've been trying to figure it out, but i can't seem to find it.
# 10 18 years ago

That song is "Get You Alone" by Thicke. I looked forever too!

# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

I'm also trying to find out the name of this song!

Does anybody know what it is?
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread