search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

music by Peggy Lee for Target store commercial

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Please help me find the name of the song Peggy Lee sings for one of last fall's Target TV commercials. Some of the words were: my wish for you is a sweet happy life...Thanks
# 2 21 years ago

> Please help me find the name of the song Peggy Lee sings for one of last fall's Target TV commercials. Some of the words were: my wish for you is a sweet happy life...Thanks
'Sweet Happy Life'

# 3 20 years ago

me
Try Kazaa
# 4 20 years ago

> : Please help me find the name of the song Peggy Lee sings for one of last fall's Target TV commercials. Some of the words were: my wish for you is a sweet happy life...Thanks
> 'Sweet Happy Life' dear judy, she is singing an english lyric (written either by herself or probably gene lees )to a very famous brazilian tune from the 60's called' manha de carnival.' So if you look through a discography of her work look for that tune (probably on Capitol).

# 5 20 years ago

Does anyone know where the music for the newest Target Commercial with the Santa steps outside and the target symbols fall like snow and land on his suit?
Please email me and let me know.
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread