search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Heineken music - "Meet You There" campaign

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I'm trying to get the name of a song and singer from the above campaign that shows Heineken in various locations and contexts - Galapagos Islands; Ibiza, Spain; and Paris, France. The music for the France bit is incredible but I don't know what it's called or who sings it. The bit played has an airy and very sexy female voice saying, "Oui... je t'aime..." Any help is appreciated!
# 2 18 years ago

> I'm trying to get the name of a song and singer from the above campaign that shows Heineken in various locations and contexts - Galapagos Islands; Ibiza, Spain; and Paris, France. The music for the France bit is incredible but I don't know what it's called or who sings it. The bit played has an airy and very sexy female voice saying, "Oui... je t'aime..." Any help is appreciated!
# 3 18 years ago

> I'm trying to get the name of a song and singer from the above campaign that shows Heineken in various locations and contexts - Galapagos Islands; Ibiza, Spain; and Paris, France. The music for the France bit is incredible but I don't know what it's called or who sings it. The bit played has an airy and very sexy female voice saying, "Oui... je t'aime..." Any help is appreciated!
# 4 18 years ago

I don't know > I'm trying to get the name of a song and singer from the above campaign that shows Heineken in various locations and contexts - Galapagos Islands; Ibiza, Spain; and Paris, France. The music for the France bit is incredible but I don't know what it's called or who sings it. The bit played has an airy and very sexy female voice saying, "Oui... je t'aime..." Any help is appreciated!
# 5 18 years ago

Teddybear - Cobra Style

according to
http://greenspace.heineken.gr/greenSpace.php
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread