search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

the new coca cola commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 28 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 13 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

does any one know where i can find a clip of the new coke commercial with those boys driving cross-country and this one black girl sings and plays the guitar
# 2 18 years ago

lizzay
> does any one know where i can find a clip of the new coke commercial with those boys driving cross-country and this one black girl sings and plays the guitar
>
# 3 18 years ago

i wanna find that song with the black girl singing i wish i could, it rely touches me. please find it for me
# 4 18 years ago

> does any one know where i can find a clip of the new coke commercial with that one guy thats trying to think if he wants to give the cola to his dad or not?
>
# 5 18 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song where a guy is dancing to a song, that I think is titled "I like the way you move"? Who sings this song?
# 6 18 years ago

> does any one know where i can find a clip of the new coke commercial with those boys driving cross-country and this one black girl sings and plays the guitar
>
# 7 18 years ago

>
you can find it at coca cola's website under US commercials..the real thing.
# 8 18 years ago

> i wanna find that song with the black girl singing i wish i could, it rely touches me. please find it for me
# 9 18 years ago

the body rockers
# 10 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song where a guy is dancing to a song, that I think is titled "I like the way you move"? Who sings this song?
# 11 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song where a guy is dancing to a song, that I think is titled "I like the way you move"? Who sings this song?
The song is by the Bodyrockers.
# 12 18 years ago

>The name of the song in the coke commercial is I Like The Way You Move and is by the Bodyrockers. You can see their video at www.manchesteronline.com
# 13 18 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

Body Rockers - I like the way you move.
# 15 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song where a guy is dancing to a song, that I think is titled "I like the way you move"? Who sings this song? The BodyRockers
(Messages 1 to 15 of 28 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 13 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread