search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

SBC COMMERCIAL SONG

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

What is the name/artist of the music used for the new SBC commercials? Its very late 60's sounding with only vocal harmonies. Thanks.
# 2 21 years ago

> What is the name/artist of the music used for the new SBC commercials? Its very late 60's sounding with only vocal harmonies. Thanks.
I know it's a song from the film 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' but I don't know the name of it. Try looking on the soundtrack.
# 3 21 years ago

fungus
> : What is the name/artist of the music used for the new SBC commercials? Its very late 60's sounding with only vocal harmonies. Thanks.
> I know it's a song from the film 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' but I don't know the name of it. Try looking on the soundtrack.
found it, it's South American Getaway.
# 4 21 years ago

> What is the name/artist of the music used for the new SBC commercials? Its very late 60's sounding with only vocal harmonies. Thanks.
I think they might be the Anita Kerr Singers...from that era. Please research to confirm.
# 5 21 years ago

> : What is the name/artist of the music used for the new SBC commercials? Its very late 60's sounding with only vocal harmonies. Thanks.
> I know it's a song from the film 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' but I don't know the name of it. Try looking on the soundtrack.
'South American Getaway'.
# 6 21 years ago

It's called 'South American Getaway' by Bert Bacharach

# 7 21 years ago

> :> What is the name/artist of the music used for the new SBC commercials?
> It's called 'South American Getaway' by Bert Bacharach
actually, it's an original piece composed by elias (commercial music house) in santa monica. although it may have been influenced by south american getaway.
# 8 20 years ago

It's called South American Getaway from the soundtrack of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid by Burt Bacharach
# 9 20 years ago

is it SBC long-distance co. that put out that commercial of the husband and wife talking on the phone in an almost coded syntax just to keep their long-distance phone bill low? may there be a place on the Internet where i can download that commercial?
# 10 18 years ago

call me emag
> > What is the name/artist of the music used for the new SBC commercials? Its very late 60's sounding with only vocal harmonies. Thanks.
> it's called "layla" by eric clapton
# 11 18 years ago

call me emag
> > > What is the name/artist of the music used for the new SBC commercials? Its very late 60's sounding with only vocal harmonies. Thanks.
> > I know it's a song from the film 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' but I don't know the name of it. Try looking on the soundtrack.
> > it's called "layla" by eric clapton
> unless you mean the wardrobe one, which is "wonderful tonight" by eric clapton
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread