search user
Clipland Forum Other

I'M SO HOT.. I COULD BURN YOU WITH MY KNEE

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Does anyone have a copy of this commercial? Or an mp3 or wav of the song? What commercial is it for anyway? I saw it once and dont even remember what they are advertising... just remember a guy in red singing he's so hot...
# 2 18 years ago

I don't have a copy but the commercial is for some type of lottery scratch off.

# 3 18 years ago

me
> Does anyone have a copy of this commercial? Or an mp3 or wav of the song? What commercial is it for anyway? I saw it once and dont even remember what they are advertising... just remember a guy in red singing he's so hot...
yeah i've seen it i dont know what it is for or anything either....but i have seen it
# 4 18 years ago

> I don't have a copy but the commercial is for some type of lottery scratch off.
>
>
# 5 18 years ago

> Does anyone have a copy of this commercial? Or an mp3 or wav of the song? What commercial is it for anyway? I saw it once and dont even remember what they are advertising... just remember a guy in red singing he's so hot...
its a commercial for the MD lottery scratch off game.
# 6 18 years ago

Yeah i have one... but i don't think I can send it unless you want a virus..

# 7 18 years ago

It is from the MD Lottery Scratch-offs commercial for The Hot Family series or a similar game series. I tried searching for the song too and haven't had any luck
# 8 18 years ago

> Does anyone have a copy of this commercial? Or an mp3 or wav of the song? What commercial is it for anyway? I saw it once and dont even remember what they are advertising... just remember a guy in red singing he's so hot...The song goes like this.."I'm So Hot, I'm So Hott, I could burn you with my knee when you come so close to me I'm so hot I'm so hot, "He's so HOT!"
# 9 18 years ago

> I don't have a copy but the commercial is for some type of lottery scratch off.
>
>
# 10 18 years ago

Did you get that video?
I'm looking for it too.
# 11 18 years ago

>
>
# 12 17 years ago

You can find it at letyourselfplay.com
# 13 9 years ago

It's by a band called Uberstud. You can find it on Youtube.
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread