search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

rap with the imperial march from star wars in the background

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

does anyone know that rap song with the imperial march from starwars in the background i heard it in 106.1 kmel a while ago to????
# 2 18 years ago

> does anyone know that rap song with the imperial march from starwars in the background i heard it in 106.1 kmel a while ago to????
# 3 18 years ago

> does anyone know that rap song with the imperial march from starwars in the background i heard it in 106.1 kmel a while ago to????
# 4 18 years ago

# 5 18 years ago

# 6 18 years ago

> i know what your talking about, i heard the song a few weeks ago and have been trying to find it too. i think i might be called "when angels cry" but i can't find to much under that either. let me know if you find the artist. thanks

# 7 17 years ago

M
> > does anyone know that rap song with the imperial march from starwars in the background i heard it in 106.1 kmel a while ago to????
>

I heard this when I was in Forever 21 with my girlfriend while she was buying random nuts. I also want to know the name =[
# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

If you find out the name, can you tell me too. its been bothering me for a while now. Thanks.
# 10 16 years ago

shawn
16's wit me Yup thats the song ive been lookin for it to =)
# 11 15 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GfTQVtvQiM&feature=related
# 12 15 years ago

Its Ya Boy-16s with me
# 13 14 years ago

i heard a better version with a french rapper- does anyone know it?
# 14 13 years ago

did you ever find out who the artist and song tittle was? i've been looking for this as well. i heard it way back in 2001 but still have not been able to find it. i did however find this song:

IAM - l'empire du côté obscur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvanKdzX1VA

but i don't think that's the one i remember. i specifically remember the Imperial March being used as the beat
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread