search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

New Dodge commercial song

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

There's a new spot on tv featuring the new Ram, the Ram logo sticker on the back window boots the pee-on-dodge sticker off the glass...the song is familiar, has what sound like the words 'what goes around, what comes around' in it, kinda techno. Any idea what song this is??
thanks.
# 2 21 years ago

> There's a new spot on tv featuring the new Ram, the Ram logo sticker on the back window boots the pee-on-dodge sticker off the glass...the song is familiar, has what sound like the words 'what goes around, what comes around' in it, kinda techno. Any idea what song this is??
: thanks.
the name of that song is: To Get Down by Timo Maas. i looked for ever for that damn song. i finally found it on a friend of mines cds.
enjoy
# 3 21 years ago

How about the music that goes along with the Dodge commercial where the three race track drivers race each other out of the track. Who is that?
# 4 20 years ago

LOVE ya for telling !! really

# 5 20 years ago

and inferences based on how they're dressed, barbie etc., but those are only generalizations yosilogy at best, and stereotypes at worst). The contact lens downsides are legion, of course. First of shoes all, I'm just not inclined to talk to strangers loan in the first place. Having something like mortgage this where it's a weird kind of talking luggage to strangers makes it even more difficult. job
# 6 19 years ago

> > There's a new spot on tv featuring the new Ram, the Ram logo sticker on the back window boots the pee-on-dodge sticker off the glass...the song is familiar, has what sound like the words 'what goes around, what comes around' in it, kinda techno. Any idea what song this is??
> : thanks.
> the name of that song is: To Get Down by Timo Maas. i looked for ever for that d**n song. i finally found it on a friend of mines cds.
> enjoy
>
# 7 16 years ago

> There's a new spot on tv featuring the new Ram, the Ram logo sticker on the back window boots the pee-on-dodge sticker off the glass...the song is familiar, has what sound like the words 'what goes around, what comes around' in it, kinda techno. Any idea what song this is??
> thanks.
>
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread