search user
Clipland Forum Other

Latest Nissan Commercial Music

(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Anyone know the song off of the latest Nissan commercial? It's been used in other commercials, I think even in a Spider Man one.

The commercial cycles between the Nissan lineup and the background music is playing and you can clearly hear the words "right here, right now, right here, right now" a few times then the main tune begins playing. Something similart to a symphony maybe?

Thanks!
# 2 18 years ago

Todd
Fatboy Slim, Right Here Right Now

> Anyone know the song off of the latest Nissan commercial? It's been used in other commercials, I think even in a Spider Man one.
>
> The commercial cycles between the Nissan lineup and the background music is playing and you can clearly hear the words "right here, right now, right here, right now" a few times then the main tune begins playing. Something similart to a symphony maybe?
>
> Thanks!
# 3 18 years ago

> Fatboy Slim, Right Here Right Now
>
>
> > Anyone know the song off of the latest Nissan commercial? It's been used in other commercials, I think even in a Spider Man one.
> >
> > The commercial cycles between the Nissan lineup and the background music is playing and you can clearly hear the words "right here, right now, right here, right now" a few times then the main tune begins playing. Something similart to a symphony maybe?
> >
> > Thanks!
>
# 4 18 years ago

Crap!! Sorry! I was gonna say that on another forum I was told it was "Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim but I dunno...couldn't find that particular song on Napster. Haven't tried iTunes yet. Fatboy Slim sounds REAL eclectic, but I LIKE most of it. An album title would be REAL helpful, somebody. Thanks!
# 5 18 years ago

> Crap!! Sorry! I was gonna say that on another forum I was told it was "Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim but I dunno...couldn't find that particular song on Napster. Haven't tried iTunes yet. Fatboy Slim sounds REAL eclectic, but I LIKE most of it. An album title would be REAL helpful, somebody. Thanks!

Got an album title: "You've Come a Long Way, Baby". iTunes does NOT have the song.
wolfgrrl
# 6 18 years ago

"You've Come a Long Way, Baby" was at my Hastings store and I'm listin' to it 'right here, right now'. Thanks to the Fatboy Slim fan!!!
wolfgrrl
# 7 18 years ago

> Anyone know the song off of the latest Nissan commercial? It's been used in other commercials, I think even in a Spider Man one.
>
> The commercial cycles between the Nissan lineup and the background music is playing and you can clearly hear the words "right here, right now, right here, right now" a few times then the main tune begins playing. Something similart to a symphony maybe?
>
> Thanks!
# 8 18 years ago

It is by Fatboy Slim from his old album "You've come a long way, baby." The song is called, yep, you guessed it, "Right here, right now."
# 9 18 years ago

Canuck
>
>
> Thanks!

Isn't that the Van Halen tune by the same name? I want to know what the Nissan tune for that truck with the kayaker and bikers is with the big guitar beat.
# 10 18 years ago

Right here right now by Fat Boy Slim (what i got from google

>
>
> Thanks!
# 11 18 years ago

I believe it is a song from "Fatboy Slim" called "Right Here, Right Now". Took me a while to find it but I think this is the right one form the way you described it.
# 12 18 years ago

>
>
> Thanks!
# 13 18 years ago

I believe it is a song from "Fatboy Slim" called "Right Here, Right Now". Took me a while to find it but I think this is the right one form the way you described it.>

Anyone know the song off of the latest Nissan commercial? It's been used in other commercials, I think even in a Spider Man one.
>
>
> Thanks!
# 14 18 years ago

>
>
> Thanks!

It's "Right Here, Right Now" by Fatboy Slim.
# 15 18 years ago

>
>
> Thanks!

if you find out, please let me know. thanks.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread