Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

hallmark commercial song

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

what is name of song in hallmark's commercial
# 2 18 years ago

> what is name of song in hallmark's commercial? It's also from the movie, "50 First Dates" but is not on the soundtrack. It sounds like "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"...
# 3 18 years ago

> > what is name of song in hallmark's commercial? It's also from the movie, "50 First Dates" but is not on the soundtrack. It sounds like "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"...
>
# 4 18 years ago

> > what is name of song in hallmark's commercial? It's also from the movie, "50 First Dates" but is not on the soundtrack. It sounds like "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"...
> -Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over The Rainbow & What A Wonderful World
# 5 18 years ago

>
Did you ever find out the name of that song? I have been searching as well.
# 6 18 years ago

I found an answer to our question.

Somewhere over the Rainbow
Facing Future
by Isreal Kamakawiwoole
>
# 7 18 years ago

> > who sings that of song in hallmark's commercial? It's also from the movie, "50 First Dates" but is not on the soundtrack. It sounds like "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"...
>
# 8 18 years ago

JObie
>
Israel Kamakawiwo`ole - Alone in IZ World
# 9 18 years ago

> what is name of song in hallmark's commercial
# 10 18 years ago

>
# 11 18 years ago

>
# 12 18 years ago

There is a commercial on the Hallmark channel that advertises that they will be playing the Love Comes Softly trilogy one after the other. What is the song that is in the background of the commercial? Some of the lyrics I can actually hear: 'Tell me, is it true?'
# 13 18 years ago

During the Hallmark Movie the Water is Wide, Hallmark had a commercial with an adult who was learning to read. The background music was great. What was the music and where can I get it?
# 14 18 years ago

> There is a commercial on the Hallmark channel that advertises that they will be playing the Love Comes Softly trilogy one after the other. What is the song that is in the background of the commercial? Some of the lyrics I can actually hear: 'Tell me, is it true?'
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread