search user
Clipland Forum Other

And the blonde dell intern is....

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Other message boards are saying the blonde girl in the dell intern ads is an actress named Amy Leland. She has an entry on imdb.com but no body can find a picture to confirm the info.
# 2 21 years ago

joe
maybe you can sit outside her house with a telephoto lens and a box of donuts, stalker.
> Other message boards are saying the blonde girl in the dell intern ads is an actress named Amy Leland. She has an entry on imdb.com but no body can find a picture to confirm the info.

# 3 21 years ago

Ron
Click on 'Other Works'
Other works for
Amy Leland

Other works
TV commercial series for Dell Computer (2002)

: Other message boards are saying the blonde girl in the dell intern ads is an actress named Amy Leland. She has an entry on imdb.com but no body can find a picture to confirm the info.

# 4 21 years ago

xhalex
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-37239

# 5 21 years ago

> Other message boards are saying the blonde girl in the dell intern ads is an actress named Amy Leland. She has an entry on imdb.com but no body can find a picture to confirm the info.
Yep, the actress is indeed Amy Leland.

# 6 21 years ago

Amy Leland is the Dell Girl. I happened to catch her on ER last year.

# 7 21 years ago

Amy Leland is the Dell Girl. I happened to catch her on ER last year.

# 8 21 years ago

AIBrain
Check out 'Charmed' season 5 epsisode 10. 'The Mummies Tomb'. The beautiful blonde saleswoman.
# 9 20 years ago

kat
Yeah it is true. The Dell intern is Amy Leland.
She was in an episode of Boy Meets World I saw the other day. I knew it was her right away.I did a little investigation and found that the girl in the episode is Amy Leland. DEFINITELY the girl in the Dell intern commercials. She must be much older then she looks!

# 10 21 years ago

# 11 21 years ago

k
Yes, that's Amy Leland!

# 12 21 years ago

seven soda
yeah, thats her. Check out this thread on a DMB message board.
http://www.anyoneseenthebridge.com/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158728
# 13 20 years ago

beezwax
Who cares about her...it's all about the Intern named 'Adam', id love to bone that hot-ass guy...I think he is awesome!
# 14 19 years ago

> has anybody ever found out more info or pics?
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread