Clipland Forum > Other >
And the blonde dell intern is....
(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 Saturday 01/11/03

Other message boards are saying the blonde girl in the dell intern ads is an actress named Amy Leland. She has an entry on imdb.com but no body can find a picture to confirm the info.
Advertisement
# 2 Monday 01/13/03

joe
Re: And the blonde dell intern is....
maybe you can sit outside her house with a telephoto lens and a box of donuts, stalker.
> Other message boards are saying the blonde girl in the dell intern ads is an actress named Amy Leland. She has an entry on imdb.com but no body can find a picture to confirm the info.

# 3 Wednesday 01/15/03

Ron
Click on 'Other Works'
Other works for
Amy Leland

Other works
TV commercial series for Dell Computer (2002)

: Other message boards are saying the blonde girl in the dell intern ads is an actress named Amy Leland. She has an entry on imdb.com but no body can find a picture to confirm the info.

# 4 Thursday 01/16/03

xhalex
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-37239

# 5 Friday 01/31/03

> Other message boards are saying the blonde girl in the dell intern ads is an actress named Amy Leland. She has an entry on imdb.com but no body can find a picture to confirm the info.
Yep, the actress is indeed Amy Leland.

# 6 Friday 02/07/03

Amy Leland is the Dell Girl. I happened to catch her on ER last year.

# 7 Friday 02/07/03

Amy Leland is the Dell Girl. I happened to catch her on ER last year.

# 8 Sunday 02/16/03

AIBrain
Check out 'Charmed' season 5 epsisode 10. 'The Mummies Tomb'. The beautiful blonde saleswoman.
# 9 Tuesday 02/18/03

kat
Yeah it is true. The Dell intern is Amy Leland.
She was in an episode of Boy Meets World I saw the other day. I knew it was her right away.I did a little investigation and found that the girl in the episode is Amy Leland. DEFINITELY the girl in the Dell intern commercials. She must be much older then she looks!

# 10 Thursday 02/20/03

Re: And the blonde dell intern is...hot and she needs to show us her goods!!!!.

# 11 Monday 03/24/03

k
Yes, that's Amy Leland!

# 12 Wednesday 04/09/03

seven soda
yeah, thats her. Check out this thread on a DMB message board.
http://www.anyoneseenthebridge.com/msgboard/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158728
# 13 Saturday 05/17/03

beezwax
Who cares about her...it's all about the Intern named 'Adam', id love to bone that hot-ass guy...I think he is awesome!
# 14 Sunday 09/26/04

> has anybody ever found out more info or pics?
(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
This Thread