search user
Clipland Forum Other

Sprite Zero basketball court swimming pool

(Messages 1 to 15 of 44 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

the name of that song plss emailme
and the name of the girl that appears in the other comercial the one in the beach
# 2 18 years ago

Just I can tell you that the song isn't falling away with you by Muse, is another song if you find it tell me, is a so cool song
# 3 18 years ago

> the name of that song please email me
# 4 18 years ago

> Just I can tell you that the song isn't falling away with you by Muse, is another song if you find it tell me, is a so cool song
# 5 18 years ago

> Just I can tell you that the song isn't falling away with you by Muse, is another song if you find it tell me, is a so cool song

>> i was wondering if anyone knew the sprite add song coz i really love it thanks
# 6 18 years ago

Seems that a lot of people like the song...I tried to find the name of that song all over the Internet but couldn't find it. Someone please help!
# 7 18 years ago

> the name of that song basketball court swimming pool plz tell me the name
# 8 18 years ago

> the name of that song plss emailme
# 9 18 years ago

I just want that somebody tell me the name of the song... cause its really good.. please .!!
# 10 18 years ago

> > Just I can tell you that the song isn't falling away with you by Muse, is another song if you find it tell me, is a so cool song
>
> >> i was wondering if anyone knew the sprite add song coz i really love it thanks
>
i dont know but i really i like it alot too and im looking for it let me know if anything turns up ok
# 11 18 years ago

I read somewhere that the song for the new Sprite Zero ad was "All Over" by Magenta.
# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

> > the name of that song plss emailme
> do you know the name?
# 14 18 years ago

> and the name of the girl that appears in the other comercial the one in the beach
# 15 18 years ago

> > Just I can tell you that the song isn't falling away with you by Muse, is another song if you find it tell me, is a so cool song
>
> >> i was wondering if anyone knew the sprite add song coz i really love it thanks
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 44 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread