search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

That darn Visa commercial - Help

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

Does anyone who sings the new slammin version of 'If I only had a brain' on the new Visa commerical?

# 2 22 years ago

> Does anyone who sings the new slammin version of 'If I only had a brain' on the new Visa commerical?

i would also like to know!

# 3 22 years ago

> Does anyone who sings the new slammin version of 'If I only had a brain' on the new Visa commerical
from what i hear it is the 'miami relatives' www.miamirelatives.com but i haven't found a place to download it yet
# 4 22 years ago

amanda
> Does anyone who sings the new slammin version of 'If I only had a brain' on the new Visa commerical?

yea, it's miami relatives

# 5 22 years ago

whattawhattahoochiekoochieyadday
John Darling, vocalist for the Miami Relatives, performs the song. Although currently unavailable on CD, supposedly one will be released in the near future, due to the response the song has received.

# 6 22 years ago

rockin-good
The band is Miami Relatives and the song is now available for download on their website
# 7 21 years ago

It's a New York band called Miami Relatives. A full lenth version of the song will be on their website soon.
# 8 21 years ago

u no the visa commerical? well with the check card well u no that back ground music i like it cause my im in gymnastics and it would make a great floor music
# 9 21 years ago

well do u no the commerical with the check?

# 10 21 years ago

u no the background music o the visa heck card commerical well i want to no what it is called cause i like it
# 11 20 years ago

Its Miami Relatives
# 12 20 years ago

I found it once while extensively searching Kazaa.... I dont have it anymore, Im still looking myself, get in touch with me though, Cause I burned it on a backup cd long ago...

# 13 20 years ago

http://www.willworkforflooz.com/2002_09_08_archive.html
scroll down, its there
# 14 20 years ago

# 15 20 years ago

> > Does anyone who sings the new slammin version of 'If I only had a brain' on the new Visa commerical
> from what i hear it is the 'miami relatives' www.miamirelatives.com but i haven't found a place to download it yet
>

Yea, I know this is 3 years late, but better late than never, right?

http://www.willworkforflooz.com/If_I_Only_Had_a_Brain-Miami_Relatives.mp3
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread