search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Citi Bank TV Ad With only Guitar (Country Sound)

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

The name of the ad is MUSCLES, This the ad where some little kids are playing in a field flexing their muscles. This an older country eletric lead guitar instrumental. I know the song, but can`t think of the name of it. If anyone knows it, I would greatly appreciate it, if you would give me an e-mail and let me know.
Thanks
Larry
# 2 18 years ago

> The name of the ad is MUSCLES, This the ad where some little kids are playing in a field flexing their muscles. This an older country eletric lead guitar instrumental. I know the song, but can`t think of the name of it. If anyone knows it, I would greatly appreciate it, if you would give me an e-mail and let me know.
> Thanks
> Larry
# 3 18 years ago

> The name of the ad is MUSCLES, This the ad where some little kids are playing in a field flexing their muscles. This an older country eletric lead guitar instrumental. I know the song, but can`t think of the name of it. If anyone knows it, I would greatly appreciate it, if you would give me an e-mail and let me know.
> Thanks
> Larry

If someone emails you the title, please, please share it on this board...thanks
# 4 18 years ago

> If you find out please let me know too. Thanks Marlene
# 5 18 years ago

> Thanks
> Larry

It is "Guardian Angels" by Camper Van Beethoven and can be found on their "Camper Vantiquities" album. A thank you to Fallon Worldwide, ad agency for Citibank, that provided the info.
# 6 18 years ago

> Thanks
> Larry
# 7 18 years ago

> > The name of the ad is MUSCLES, This the ad where some little kids are playing in a field flexing their muscles. This an older country eletric lead guitar instrumental. I know the song, but can`t think of the name of it. If anyone knows it, I would greatly appreciate it, if you would give me an e-mail and let me know.
> > Thanks
> > Larry
>
# 8 18 years ago

> > The name of the ad is MUSCLES, This the ad where some little kids are playing in a field flexing their muscles. This an older country eletric lead guitar instrumental. I know the song, but can`t think of the name of it. If anyone knows it, I would greatly appreciate it, if you would give me an e-mail and let me know.
> > Thanks
> > Larry
>
the song you are looking for is called guardian angel by camper van beethoven
# 9 18 years ago

> > Thanks
> > Larry
> the song is called guardian angel by camper van beethoven
# 10 18 years ago

> > Thanks
> > Larry
>
# 11 18 years ago

> > Thanks
> > Larry
>
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread