search user
Clipland Forum Other

Hillary Duff

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi Hillary this is youre number 1 fan
do u know where i can buy youre C.Ds
i woulod like to be a magnificent singer like u someday but i dont think my voice is that good but loads of people think im the best in the class (i dont agree with them)
i would really really really really really really like to meet you some day but i expect youll b to busy for a silly girl like me
would you please b able to send me a letter back but i dont mind if u dont because i expect youll b to busy

my email adress is tordeanelly@aol.com

from Ellise Nicholls
# 2 18 years ago

> Hi Hillary this is youre number 1 fan
> do u know where i can buy youre C.Ds
> i woulod like to be a magnificent singer like u someday but i dont think my voice is that good but loads of people think im the best in the class (i dont agree with them)
> i would really really really really really really like to meet you some day but i expect youll b to busy for a silly girl like me
> would you please b able to send me a letter back but i dont mind if u dont because i expect youll b to busy
>
> my email adress is tordeanelly@aol.com
>
>
> from Ellise Nicholls
# 3 18 years ago

hello i'm gabriel ilive in argentina hillary is beatifull mi hert bits for you i'love you buno por favor que alguien me de un dato sobre ella por que si no la conosco me muero
# 4 18 years ago

> i woulod like to be a magnificent singer like u someday but i dont think my voice is that good but loads of people think im the best in the class (i dont agree with them)
> i would really really really really really really like to meet you some day but i expect youll b to busy for a silly girl like me
> would you please b able to send me a letter back but i dont mind if u dont because i expect youll b to busy
>
>
>
> from Ellise Nicholls
# 5 18 years ago

I love all youre things you do
IM NUBER ONE FAN

too bad that im only 14 :(...

anyway greetings from the netherlands.
# 6 18 years ago

hey hillary

im ur number 1 fan i like to meet alot since i was 9 years old

plz make a concert or visit me in bangkok

i already watch all of your movies and all of the episods in your tv hit series in disney channel

plz come to thailand

that is my wish

i will die if i dont meet you

just joking

but plz

email me if you want to come here

my email:rocky_afiqcool@hotmail.com

plz

im your number 1 fan

i love u hillary
# 7 18 years ago

Victoria Moore
>
>
>
> from Ellise Nicholls
# 8 18 years ago

Victoria Moore
>
>
>
> from Ellise Nicholls
# 9 18 years ago

> i woulod like to be a magnificent actress like u someday but i dont think i'm very good is that good but loads of people think im the best in the class (i dont agree with them)
>
> my email adress is charlie@bennettdesign.co.uk
>
>
> from charlie bennett
# 10 18 years ago

hey hillary im your number 1 fan
of cors your not gonna reply coz u have lots of emails
but all i want is to hang out with just for a week thats all i want i watch your shows and i think there kool

from ashley
# 11 18 years ago

My shoes stink
# 12 18 years ago

Hi Hillary
You are soooooooo cool!!! My friend Emily NEVER shuts up about you. (Though I don't blame her)
anyway I love your songs
Seeya
# 13 18 years ago

Dear Hillary
GUESS WHAT!!! I have all your cds, all your movies that you starred in (cinderella story is my absoloute FAVORATE), 23 posters of you, a bedspread of you and ypur doll!
(I allso dumped my boyfriend for saying your hair was fake)I love you sooooooooooooooooooooo,
sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!
Love for ever and ever and ever and ever
Jess.
# 14 18 years ago

hey hillary how r u i love your movies all of them i have bin 2 c every 1. Tell me one thing how did it feel 2 work with chad micheal murrey u r the lukiest person in the world. plz cum and visit me in newcastle cos its cool. i think tht u r mint lots of luv kez. if u wanna chat some time just email me or msn me ok on doddmick@blueyonder.co.uk
# 15 18 years ago

> > Hi Hillary this is youre number 1 fan
> > do u know where i can buy youre C.Ds
> > i woulod like to be a magnificent singer like u someday but i dont think my voice is that good but loads of people think im the best in the class (i dont agree with them)
> > i would really really really really really really like to meet you some day but i expect youll b to busy for a silly girl like me
> > would you please b able to send me a letter back but i dont mind if u dont because i expect youll b to busy
> >
> > my email adress is tordeanelly@aol.com
> >
> >
> > from Ellise Nicholls
>
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread