search user
Clipland Forum Other

New Dell commercial girl with other guys

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I would like to know who that one girl is in those new dell commercials the one thats like blonde hair and i think shes pretty hot!!
msg me or email if u know
# 2 21 years ago

joe
stalkers!
> I would like to know who that one girl is in those new dell commercials the one thats like blonde hair and i think shes pretty hot!!
: msg me or email if u know

# 3 21 years ago

Anthony
I'm 'stalking' too. :-) She appeared in an episode of charmed as a sales clerk this past Sunday. The ep guide on thewb.com did me no good.

# 4 21 years ago

allen
yeah you had to watch through to the credits. unfortunately, i was watching... um... somehting else. simpsons, i think, and then other fox shows, so i missed the end of that episode.
she's cute, but she annoys the hell out of me. and she was wearing the same outfit in that episode as in the commercials!!!

: She appeared in an episode of charmed as a sales clerk this past Sunday. The ep guide on thewb.com did me no good.

# 5 21 years ago

The credits said her name was Amy Leland. She's done some voice-over work besides Dell, but nothing big.
# 6 21 years ago

> The credits said her name was Amy Leland. She's done some voice-over work besides Dell, but nothing big.
Actually, she's been in quite a lot, she was in the movie Clueless, but you'll miss her if you blink. She was on Beverly Hills 90210, An episode of ER just this past year, a Mervyn's commercial , Jenny-O Turkey and a Pepsi commercial some years ago. And she was the voice of Cerebro in the movie the XMen.
# 7 20 years ago

> I would really like to know who the oriental guy is in the Dell ads. He is supposed to be a customer service guy on the phone in the ads. Thanks
Nate
# 8 18 years ago

> yeah you had to watch through to the credits. unfortunately, i was watching... um... somehting else. simpsons, i think, and then other fox shows, so i missed the end of that episode.
> she's cute, but she annoys the hell out of me. and she was wearing the same outfit in that episode as in the commercials!!!
>
> : She appeared in an episode of charmed as a sales clerk this past Sunday. The ep guide on thewb.com did me no good.
>
>
# 9 18 years ago

> yeah you had to watch through to the credits. unfortunately, i was watching... um... somehting else. simpsons, i think, and then other fox shows, so i missed the end of that episode.
> she's cute, but she annoys the hell out of me. and she was wearing the same outfit in that episode as in the commercials!!!
>
> : She appeared in an episode of charmed as a sales clerk this past Sunday. The ep guide on thewb.com did me no good.
>
>
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread