search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

six feet under commercial

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

anyone know the name and artist of the new six feet under commercial for the '05 season?
Thanks!
# 2 18 years ago

I'de like to know too....
# 3 18 years ago

> anyone know the name and artist of the new six feet under commercial for the '05 season?
> Thanks!
# 4 18 years ago

whats that song on the Six Feet Under commerical, its like.."hlep, i have done it again.."
# 5 18 years ago

> anyone know the name and artist of the new six feet under commercial for the '05 season?
> Thanks!

The Artist is "Sia" and the song title is "Breathe Me"

# 6 18 years ago

> Thanks!
I have spent like an hour looking all over online to find that song! with no luck. :( if you find out please let me know!
# 7 18 years ago

> Thanks!

If anyone has this info, I would REALLY like to know as well!!! PLEASE!!!!!!
# 8 18 years ago

> Breathe Me by Sia
# 9 18 years ago

> Thanks!
# 10 18 years ago

Matt Apple
> > anyone know the name and artist of the new six feet under commercial for the '05 season?
> > Thanks!
> I have spent like an hour looking all over online to find that song! with no luck. :( if you find out please let me know!

Feeling Good by Nina Simone
# 11 18 years ago

> > anyone know the name and artist of the new six feet under commercial for the '05 season?
> > Thanks!
> I have spent like an hour looking all over online to find that song! with no luck. :( if you find out please let me know!

Nina simone--- Feeling good
# 12 18 years ago

the song has the lyrics "a little closer" i think thats what it sounds like if you know the name an artist please let me know
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread