Quantcast
Clipland Forum > Other >
Nike ID Commerical
(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
Nike ID Commerical
# 1 Thursday 04/28/05

Nike ID Commerical
i'm looking for a link to the nike id commerical for the little black boy who looks like he's doing the snake. if anybody can find the link please email it to me. thank you.
Advertisement
# 2 Tuesday 05/24/05

Re: Nike ID Commerical
> i am also looking for a link to the nike id commerical for the little black boy who looks like he's doing the little dance. if anybody can find the link please email it to me. thank you.
# 3 Thursday 06/02/05

Re: Re: Nike ID Commerical
did you find it? I am looking for it too.
# 4 Friday 06/03/05

> > i am also looking for a link to the nike id commerical for the little black boy who looks like he's doing the little dance. if anybody can find the link please email it to me. thank you.
>
# 5 Saturday 06/04/05

> i'm looking for a link to the nike id commerical for the little black boy who looks like he's doing the snake. if anybody can find the link please email it to me. thank you.
# 6 Tuesday 06/14/05

> > i am also looking for a link to the nike id commerical for the little black boy who looks like he's doing the little dance. if anybody can find the link please email it to me. thank you.
>
# 7 Wednesday 06/15/05

>
# 8 Monday 07/18/05

> > i'm looking for a link to the nike id commerical for the little black boy who looks like he's doing the snake. if anybody can find the link please email it to me. thank you.
>
# 9 Wednesday 09/21/05

I am in desperate need of the video clip where the little black boy is dancing for the nike id commercial!!!! if anyone knows where to find this e-mail me pleeeez!!!
(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
This Thread