search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Help me find the Listerine chick!

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Listerine Chick Fan
If anyone knows who that chick is in the Listerine commercial, please let me know.
# 2 21 years ago

That goes for me, too (and no, I am not a stalker, psycho or freak!)!
# 3 21 years ago

Listerine Chick Fan
Someone told me she was also in a Dentyne Ice commercial.
# 4 21 years ago

> If anyone knows who that chick is in the Listerine commercial, please let me know.
i think its the actress thora birch but she wasnt in a listerine commercial it was eclipes flash strips.
# 5 21 years ago

This girl ain't Thora Birch. I oughta know, I've seen 'American Beauty' about 7 times. I don't think this girl (the Listerine girl) has done much else, because if she had I would have DEFINITELY remembered her.

# 6 20 years ago

> Someone told me she was also in a Dentyne Ice commercial.
she is beautiful-i would love to find who she is-help me also------------
# 7 21 years ago

JOE
stalker!
> If anyone knows who that chick is in the Listerine commercial, please let me know.

# 8 21 years ago

> : Someone told me she was also in a Dentyne Ice commercial.
> she is beautiful-i would love to find who she is-help me also------------
i'm pretty sure that's thora birch. i've only seen that commercial once or twice, so i can't be too sure. But i've seen american beauty a bunch of times, along with ghost world, and her other films.
you're talking about the commercial where she's on the subway train, and then she puts the mint strip into her mouth. Then suddenly, she transforms into this whole other attitude and outfit?
well, more or less. i can't really remember.
if that isn't thora birch, it's a girl that looks a LOT like her.

# 9 21 years ago

hmm
You're way off pal, she does resemble the dentyne ice girl, but she's definitely not thora birch. These folks are talkin about the girl in the commercial that's aimin at you rinsin for 30 seconds. She's gorgeous, but i have no idea who she is
# 10 21 years ago

DUH
How could you think that was Thora Birch? Are you blind, or just totally retarted?
# 11 20 years ago

I'm looking for her myself! She's darn cute. I tried downloading the commercial, but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have it?!?!?!
# 12 20 years ago

OMG She's HOT
Yeah she's totally hot !!!!!!
# 13 20 years ago

John
> This girl ain't Thora Birch. I oughta know, I've seen 'American Beauty' about 7 times. I don't think this girl (the Listerine girl) has done much else, because if she had I would have DEFINITELY remembered her.

# 14 18 years ago

check this out, has her name and etc..

http://www.biyouth.com/f/d.cfm/cc.39248/o_r.21/p.htm
>
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread