search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Old Navy Tunic commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

How can I find out who the dancers are on the new Old Navy tunic commercial? They are singing (lip syncing) to Bust A Move.
# 2 18 years ago

Yeah I'd like to know who the blonde girl is. I want her haircut.
# 3 18 years ago

> How can I find out who the dancers are on the new Old Navy tunic commercial? They are singing (lip syncing) to Bust A Move.
# 4 18 years ago

> How can I find out the words to the old navy tunic commercial?
# 5 18 years ago

> > How can I find out the words to the old navy tunic commercial?
# 6 18 years ago

I know one of them (The one in the yellow-orange tunic with the frizzy dark hair) is Jamie Lee Kirchner of Rent-fame.
# 7 18 years ago

> > How can I find out who the dancers are on the new Old Navy tunic commercial? They are singing (lip syncing) to Bust A Move.
>
I am the girl on the commercial..the blonde.
# 8 18 years ago

> > How can I find out who the dancers are on the new Old Navy tunic commercial? They are singing (lip syncing) to Bust A Move.
>
How can I audition to become an Old Navy dancer? I love the commercials.
# 9 18 years ago

> How can I find out who the dancers are on the new Old Navy tunic commercial? They are singing (lip syncing) to Bust A Move.
# 10 18 years ago

Rachel
A friend of mine from high school with is in the Old Navy commercials. She's in the swimsuit one, and the skirt commercial. she's also in a music video that you can watch online called In My Arms by Mylo. Her name is Rebecca.
http://mfile.akamai.com/1689/wmv/bmguk.download.akamai.com/1689/mylo/inmyarms_256k.asx
# 11 18 years ago

> > > How can I find out who the dancers are on the new Old Navy tunic commercial? They are singing (lip syncing) to Bust A Move.
> >
> I am the girl on the commercial..the blonde.
Hey Blond girl, how do you do that leg wiggle thing you do in the commercial? That was hot
# 12 18 years ago

> > > How can I find out who the dancers are on the new Old Navy tunic commercial? They are singing (lip syncing) to Bust A Move.
> >
> I am the girl on the commercial..the blonde.
# 13 18 years ago

I am the girl on the commercial..the blonde.

What's your name, where else can I see you?
# 14 18 years ago

When and where do you audition to be a dancer for old navy in their commercials?
# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread