search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

PUFF JOHNSON WHERE ARE YOU???????????

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

IT'S BEEN FOREVER MORE SINCE I LAST HEARD FROM PUFF JOHNSON. MAYBE I HAVE JUST BEEN IGNORANT BUT COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ONE AND ONLY MIRACLE?
# 2 18 years ago

hey puff its courtney from london i really miss you i was a little girl about 7years old when i last see you well now im 15 ive been trying to get hold of you last time i seew danny.L i asked him but i dont think he had spoke to you. well where are you puff missing you loads!!!!! love courtney.l
# 3 18 years ago

Hey This is Puff's friend,
I gave her ur message and she's gonna respond. She is good...
So if you get this holla back.
Thanks

> hey puff its courtney from london i really miss you i was a little girl about 7years old when i last see you well now im 15 ive been trying to get hold of you last time i seew danny.L i asked him but i dont think he had spoke to you. well where are you puff missing you loads!!!!! love courtney.l
# 4 18 years ago

Puff,it's been two-weeks now searching for info about your whereabout,finally i got you through the net,Puff am planning for a wedding in December and i would like to invite you at my wedding the reason been you to sing for me(God sent you)
Your assistant is highly valued
# 5 18 years ago

Puff,it's been two-weeks now searching for info about your whereabout,finally i got you through the net,Puff am planning for a wedding in December and i would like to invite you at my wedding the reason been you to sing for me(God sent you)
# 6 18 years ago

# 7 18 years ago

Hello Puff Johnson!

I am planning to showcase one of your songs from the Miracle album. The song is a great representation of my feelings for my fiance. You sang beautifully! I really want to have a live version of the song played during my reception. Where can I purchase a copy of the instrumental version of "Some Kind of Miracle". I have been searching for the song and have been unsuccessful. Please let me know. I appreciate any assistance you can offer.

Thanks!
Ketarya

P.S. Do you plan to produce additional albums?

> Hey This is Puff's friend,
> I gave her ur message and she's gonna respond. She is good...
> So if you get this holla back.
> Thanks
>
>
> > hey puff its courtney from london i really miss you i was a little girl about 7years old when i last see you well now im 15 ive been trying to get hold of you last time i seew danny.L i asked him but i dont think he had spoke to you. well where are you puff missing you loads!!!!! love courtney.l
>
# 8 18 years ago

> IT'S BEEN FOREVER MORE SINCE I LAST HEARD FROM PUFF JOHNSON. MAYBE I HAVE JUST BEEN IGNORANT BUT COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ONE AND ONLY MIRACLE?

I too would like to know where Puff Johnson is. Her unique voice is priceless!!!
d.
# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

# 11 17 years ago

Hi Dr. David Kuwornoo,

Where are you? Please get in touch. Thanks.

Francis Ata Dzata
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread