search user
Clipland Forum Other

music behind pantene frizz defence ad.

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

guys i need some serious help here!
the new pantene pro v ad for frizz defence.. its a techno sounding song and it contains the lyrics..
je t'aime, l'amour, j'adore..
plz help!!
xx
# 2 18 years ago

hey mate

i agree with u it sounds like an awesome acidy housey kinda song with an awesome bassline i am dieing to find out the name of that song so i can get my ears on it!!!!!!!!!!

plz help

ps if found plzzzzzzzz notify by email
# 3 18 years ago

Yeah i would like to know it too !
# 4 18 years ago

Hell yeah, I need that song too. Can someone E-mail me if they find it?
# 5 18 years ago

I dont know it but im looking for it too have u found it?
# 6 18 years ago

I'm also looking for it and going crazy in the process. I've asked a whole heap of DJ friends and they don't know either. But I'm not giving up. Email me if someone finds it.
Thanks!
# 7 18 years ago

I'm also looking for it and going crazy in the process. I've asked a whole heap of DJ friends and they don't know either. But I'm not giving up. Email me if someone finds it.
Thanks!
# 8 18 years ago

I really badly need this song, i love it. If you know it please help!!
# 9 18 years ago

> guys i need some serious help here!
> the new pantene pro v ad for frizz defence.. its a techno sounding song and it contains the lyrics..
> je t'aime, l'amour, j'adore..
> plz help!!
> xx
# 10 18 years ago

> guys i need some serious help here!
> the new pantene pro v ad for frizz defence.. its a techno sounding song and it contains the lyrics..
> je t'aime, l'amour, j'adore..
> plz help!!
> xxm
# 11 18 years ago

hey, i've been looking for the same song everywhere! no luck so far though....agh, have you managed to find anything yet? everytime i'm on the net now i look for it, its crazy, must find it! lol

josh.
# 12 18 years ago

Heheh I was just wondering the same thing there and I would LOVE to find out the name of that song so I can listen to it it sounds really catchy.
# 13 18 years ago

im looking for that song two but dont know what its called if you find out what it is please email me to let me know
# 14 18 years ago

> > guys i need some serious help here!
> > the new pantene pro v ad for frizz defence.. its a techno sounding song and it contains the lyrics..
> > je t'aime, l'amour, j'adore..
> > plz help!!
> > xxm
>

*** Has anyone found this out yet***
# 15 18 years ago

w**k
>
> Heheh I was just wondering the same thing there and I would LOVE to find out the name of that song so I can listen to it it sounds really catchy.

so someone plz find it out. its some frnech techno song.
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread