search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Hummer H3 Vertigo Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 32 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Go to the Hummer website and look at there commercials, Does SNYONE know the name of the song and the artist in the background??? I've been lookin' all day. . .
# 2 18 years ago

> Go to the Hummer website and look at there commercials, Does SNYONE know the name of the song and the artist in the background??? I've been lookin' all day. . .

yeah , ive been looking for this too.
# 3 18 years ago

"Swamp" by Midwest Product
# 4 18 years ago

> "Swamp" by Midwest Product

thanks, man
# 5 18 years ago

the name of the song is "swamp" by midwest product. they have it on itunes...good song.

> Go to the Hummer website and look at there commercials, Does SNYONE know the name of the song and the artist in the background??? I've been lookin' all day. . .
# 6 18 years ago

Midwest Product - swamp

On the ep 'world series of love' (Ghostly Intl).
# 7 18 years ago

Hey guys. The song name is "Swamp" by Midwest Product. The album is called "World Series of Love". I love the song. Very Aphex Twin-esc in some respects. Hope that helps you guys out some!
# 8 18 years ago

the name of the song is: Swamp, and it's by the band Midwest Product
# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

joy
# 11 18 years ago

aaron
> > Go to the Hummer website and look at there commercials, Does SNYONE know the name of the song and the artist in the background??? I've been lookin' all day. . .
>
> yeah , ive been looking for this too.
>
song is "swamp" by midwest product
# 12 18 years ago

S
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 13 18 years ago

>>Midwest Product Song: "Swamp" Album: World Series of Love
# 14 17 years ago

The song in the Hummer H3 commercial is "Swamp" by Midwest Product
# 15 18 years ago

just so everybody knows, the band is Midwest Product and the title is Swamp
(Messages 1 to 15 of 32 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread