search user
Clipland Forum Other

cingular wireless

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Looking for the name of the song in the commerical. "Pull into nazareth, it was lookin like half past ten. Just need some place where I can rest my head..... Help
# 2 18 years ago

The title is "The Weight" it was written sometime around 1967, 68 by a band known as Nazareth.
# 3 18 years ago

"The Weight" was written by Robbie Robertson (who was a member of the rock group "The Band") and the song has been featured in at least six films from 1969 to 2004. The Band originated as Bob Dylan's touring group back in the day.
# 4 18 years ago

It is Called "The Weight" by "The Band". You can get it from iTunes for 99c. I found it for my dad. Hope this helps.

# 5 18 years ago

> Looking for the name of the song in the commerical. "Pull into nazareth, it was lookin like half past ten. Just need some place where I can rest my head..... Help

The song is called "The Weight" by The Band
You can find the lyrics at Songfacts.com
# 6 18 years ago

> Looking for the name of the song in the commerical. "Pull into nazareth, it was lookin like half past ten. Just need some place where I can rest my head..... Help

# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread