search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

TLC Rule!

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

TLC are a slammin hip - hop group! They have everything! The moves, the looks, the voices, the attitudes, and even the personalities to make up the perfect selling female trio! They are the best group ever found in my oppinion.
# 2 18 years ago

> TLC are a slammin hip - hop group! They have everything! The moves, the looks, the voices, the attitudes, and even the personalities to make up the perfect selling female trio! They are the best group ever found in my oppinion.
# 3 18 years ago

> > TLC are a slammin hip - hop group! They have everything! The moves, the looks, the voices, the attitudes, and even the personalities to make up the perfect selling female trio! They are the best group ever found in my oppinion.
>
# 4 18 years ago

candy gal
> > > TLC are a slammin hip - hop group! They have everything! The moves, the looks, the voices, the attitudes, and even the personalities to make up the perfect selling female trio! They are the best group ever found in my oppinion.
> >
>yeah ur right about that tlc dose rcks !!!! but the sad part is that black eye died thats sad huh!!!!!! stacey rodriguez
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread