search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

"L-O-V-E" Song in Car Commercial

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
Question

Masun
Ok...I cannot get this one song out of my head. I heard it in a car commercial (not sure what company it was). It featured lyrics that went something like this 'L is for the way you look at me..O is for the only one I see...V is for very very extraordinary...and E is for ....' Do you know what I'm talking about? Well I'm not sure what the title or the artist of the song is.

# 2 20 years ago

The song is called L-O-V-E (go figure on that one...) and it's by Nat King Cole. It's not by Tony Bennot nor Frank Sanatra.

Nat King Cole recorded the song for his album of the same name, released in 1965. Cole himself did several versions, and in the following years, the song has been covered numerous times, including by artists , Cole's daughter Natalie Cole and Michael Bublé.

Just as much as the song was/is popular among musicians, the song is among advertisers. Thus, a number of commercials used the song. What specific one - still up to debate.
Edited by moderator on Tue Jan 30 14:12:48 2018
# 3 21 years ago

> Ok...I cannot get this one song out of my head. I heard it in a car commercial (not sure what company it was). It featured lyrics that went something like this 'L is for the way you look at me..O is for the only one I see...V is for very very extraordinary...and E is for ....' Do you know what I'm talking about? Well I'm not sure what the title or the artist of the song is.

# 4 21 years ago

> : Ok...I cannot get this one song out of my head. I heard it in a car commercial (not sure what company it was). It featured lyrics that went something like this 'L is for the way you look at me..O is for the only one I see...V is for very very extraordinary...and E is for ....' Do you know what I'm talking about? Well I'm not sure what the title or the artist of the song is.

# 5 21 years ago

The song is called LOVE (go figure on that one...) and it's by Nat King Cole
# 6 20 years ago

@!#
I think its Tony Benot or Frank Sanatra
# 7 20 years ago

manny
> Ok...I cannot get this one song out of my head. I heard it in a car commercial (not sure what company it was). It featured lyrics that went something like this 'L is for the way you look at me..O is for the only one I see...V is for very very extraordinary...and E is for ....' Do you know what I'm talking about? Well I'm not sure what the title or the artist of the song is.

# 8 20 years ago

> > Ok...I cannot get this one song out of my head. I heard it in a car commercial (not sure what company it was). It featured lyrics that went something like this 'L is for the way you look at me..O is for the only one I see...V is for very very extraordinary...and E is for ....' Do you know what I'm talking about? Well I'm not sure what the title or the artist of the song is.
>
>
# 9 19 years ago

The song, titled L-O-V-E is by fisher, it's on their "uppers and downers" album. You can download the song on iTunes.

>
>
# 10 19 years ago

> I think its Tony Benot or Frank Sanatra
>
Nope...it's Nat King Cole
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread