search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

coke basketball commercial

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Does anyone know if the older gentleman who "schools" the younger player in the Coke commercial running throughout the NCAA tournament is really a former player? Thanks for your help.
# 2 18 years ago

I was thinking Sidney Moncrief, but according to
http://www.hoopsvibe.com/the-legend-coke-commercial-article-21919.html
it's Nigel Miguel. So not a real legend, but a former journeyman baller-turned-actor playing a "legend" on TV.

> Does anyone know if the older gentleman who "schools" the younger player in the Coke commercial running throughout the NCAA tournament is really a former player? Thanks for your help.
# 3 18 years ago

I was thinking Sidney Moncrief, but according to
http://www.hoopsvibe.com/the-legend-coke-commercial-article-21919.html
it's Nigel Miguel. So not a real legend, but a former journeyman baller-turned-actor playing a "legend" on TV.

> Does anyone know if the older gentleman who "schools" the younger player in the Coke commercial running throughout the NCAA tournament is really a former player? Thanks for your help.
# 4 18 years ago

yes he was
# 5 18 years ago

Doug
James Worthy?
# 6 18 years ago

you know that that whole move and what ever, with the groceries, is from the first 15 minutes of the Sinbad movie "House Guest" with Phil Hartman. It was on tv a few days ok, i was like WOW
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread