search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Shane Haboucha

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Hey girls! I've readin all the stuff you wrote about my boy friends shane. You must have worked ur butts off to get all of that!!! Just go to me website. ShaneHzMinE.com!
Ask me how it feels! lol
# 2 19 years ago

shane is a rising star...he has amazing credits for just being short of 2 yrs in the biz....he's a working actor finishing a lead in DEsperation, a Stephen King novel for tv on AbC, airing in Sept 05. he just finished an episode of CSI airing April 14 @ 9 pm.....
# 3 18 years ago

Shane i'm a good friend of Shawna. Plez what is ur area code!!! we wanna call you. plez rite me bak. thanks
# 4 18 years ago

MY dream is to meet Shane Haboucha! i love him
# 5 18 years ago

>Shane is soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! I luv da way his hair is!!!!!!!1 I hope to meet him soon!!!! Does ne 1 have his s/n 4 aol if u do plz e-mail me at laboriquababi@migente.com!!!!!!!!!
# 6 18 years ago

> MY dream is to meet Shane Haboucha! i love him very much!! i dream of him every night!!! if he sees this plz tell him to email me asap! thanx!
# 7 18 years ago

annie
> > MY dream is to meet Shane Haboucha! i love him very much!! i dream of him every night!!! if he sees this plz tell him to email me asap! thanx!
> hi

# 8 18 years ago

> > MY dream is to meet Shane Haboucha! i love him very much!! i dream of him every night!!! if he sees this plz tell him to email me asap! thanx!i love you shane!!!
>
# 9 18 years ago

i always wanted to meet you shane!!
# 10 18 years ago

i always wanted to meet you shane!! ILOVE YOU!!!
# 11 18 years ago

> > MY dream is to meet Shane Haboucha! i love him very much!! i dream of him every night!!! if he sees this plz tell him to email me asap! thanx!i love you shane!!!
>
# 12 18 years ago

what are we suppose to type i just think shane is a funny character on thats so raven
# 13 18 years ago

Ok w/e ever u say Mrs.Haboucha i hope u have fun w/ him and live happily ever after not i no i suck ur bf is cute but that's it and sry for him ot have to deal w/ u
# 14 18 years ago

Ok w/e ever u say Mrs.Haboucha i hope u have fun w/ him and live happily ever after not i no i suck ur bf is cute but that's it and sry for him ot have to deal w/ u
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread