search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Music from Nivea Commercial w/ pregnants

(Messages 1 to 15 of 35 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Moddy
Hey guys i;m tryin to find this song, it has something like that on lyrics: "aren't you glad you have skin", or something like that.Can anybody tell me what's the title of that??
# 2 18 years ago

Hey. I'm also trying to find the name of a song nike used in on of their new shoe commercials. "all the lights" maybe. Wondering if anyone had an email for Nike.
p.s. cudos to the sound department over at nike
# 3 18 years ago

hey, i know what song you're talking about i've been tring to find it too. if you do please hit me back and tell what it is. i'll do the same
charli
# 4 18 years ago

> Hey. I'm also trying to find the name of a song nike used in on of their new shoe commercials. "all the lights" maybe. Wondering if anyone had an email for Nike.
> p.s. cudos to the sound department over at nike
# 5 18 years ago

> Hey. I'm also trying to find the name of a song nike used in on of their new shoe commercials. "all the lights" maybe. Wondering if anyone had an email for Nike.

> wow i love that commerical! if you find the name of the song please tell me!
# 6 18 years ago

Hey go to http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=userinfo&viewuserid=754 check it out:)
# 7 18 years ago

jennifer Michel
# 8 18 years ago

hello tomorro -karen o or squeak e clean
# 9 18 years ago

> > Hey. I'm also trying to find the name of a song nike used in on of their new shoe commercials. "all the lights" maybe. Wondering if anyone had an email for Nike.
> > p.s. cudos to the sound department over at nike
>
> > wow i love that commerical! if you find the name of the song please tell me!
>
# 10 18 years ago

c
the song from the new nike commercial is called hello tomorrow by karen o ..she's from the yeah yeah yeah's
# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

abby
I think it's by the band "Mum". Hope this helps.
# 13 18 years ago

> > Hey. I'm also trying to find the name of a song nike used in on of their new shoe commercials. "all the lights" maybe. Wondering if anyone had an email for Nike.
>
# 14 18 years ago

>
# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 35 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread