search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Commercial background song

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

In HP commercial for their digital camera and printer there is a song being song with lyrics that go "picture of your dad, picture of a grad, etc. and the chorus sings picture perfect. Is tis a commerial song only or is it a published song used for the commercial? one response said it was "Pictuerbook by The Kinks" but when I look it up on this weeb site or iTunes nothing comes up, zero, sqat. anyone - Help
# 2 19 years ago

flash
hmm....I too thought that it was "picturebook" by the kinks. Sorry.

In HP commercial for their digital camera and printer there is a song being song with lyrics that go "picture of your dad, picture of a grad, etc. and the chorus sings picture perfect. Is tis a commerial song only or is it a published song used for the commercial? one response said it was "Pictuerbook by The Kinks" but when I look it up on this weeb site or iTunes nothing comes up, zero, sqat. anyone - Help
# 3 19 years ago

I know you couldn't find it on iTunes, but I am 100% certain that it is "Picture Book" by the Kinks
# 4 19 years ago

It is Picture Book by the Kinks. Make sure Pictue Book is too words. Besides that i can't help you.
# 5 19 years ago

"Picture Book" is by the Kinks, and is from the 1967 LP "The Village Green Preservation Society"
# 6 18 years ago

> hmm....I too thought that it was "picturebook" by the kinks. Sorry.
>
>
> In HP commercial for their digital camera and printer there is a song being song with lyrics that go "picture of your dad, picture of a grad, etc. and the chorus sings picture perfect. Is tis a commerial song only or is it a published song used for the commercial? one response said it was "Pictuerbook by The Kinks" but when I look it up on this weeb site or iTunes nothing comes up, zero, sqat. anyone - Help
>
# 7 18 years ago

moe
It is the Kinks. Picture Book (two words) on the Village Green Preservation Society Album.

Great Song. Happy listening.

>
>
> In HP commercial for their digital camera and printer there is a song being song with lyrics that go "picture of your dad, picture of a grad, etc. and the chorus sings picture perfect. Is tis a commerial song only or is it a published song used for the commercial? one response said it was "Pictuerbook by The Kinks" but when I look it up on this weeb site or iTunes nothing comes up, zero, sqat. anyone - Help
>
# 8 18 years ago

I too enjoy the song and went to HP's website and went to Music from HP TV ads and the song is "Picture Book" and the artist is The Kinks!

>
>
>
# 9 18 years ago

hi!
i was wondering if any1 knew what the name of the song was on the commerical for adopting a kid, and it's motto is "you don't have to be perfect to be a hero" or something like that...the song name i am looking 4, is the one on the commerical where they have the dad dancing to a pop song and the old lady(gardener) looking through the window watching like he is out of his mind, and the song goes "...there's something about you baby....that i can't get enough of....there's something about u baby..."! PLEASE if anyone knows what song this is PLEASE PLEASE reply to my posted messege!!!!
# 10 18 years ago

Follow this link:

http://kinks.it.rit.edu/cgi-bin/MusicSearch.cgi?song=regular/vgps/song-picturebook

>
>
>
# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

> I too enjoy the song and went to HP's website and went to Music from HP TV ads and the song is "Picture Book" and the artist is The Kinks!
>
> >
> >
> > In HP commercial for their digital camera and printer there is a song being song with lyrics that go "picture of your dad, picture of a grad, etc. and the chorus sings picture perfect. Is tis a commerial song only or is it a published song used for the commercial? one response said it was "Pictuerbook by The Kinks" but when I look it up on this weeb site or iTunes nothing comes up, zero, sqat. anyone - Help
> >
>
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread