Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Frankie J

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Bangalicious
# 2 18 years ago

I love you Frankie J. I wish I could see you because you are so dame fine. Viva Mexico. I am from Mexico. I love seeing your videos on the internet. Send back a message.
# 3 18 years ago

Hi frankie J my niece and I have been scrolling all over the internet to hear your songs and to look at your pictures. We think you are the hottest singer of all time. You have the greatest songs ever. Please reply back that would be the best thing in the world to ever happen to us!!
# 4 18 years ago

Hi frankie J my niece and I have been scrolling all over the internet to hear your songs and to look at your pictures. We think you are the hottest singer of all time. You have the greatest songs ever. Please reply back that would be the best thing in the world to ever happen to us!!
# 5 18 years ago

#1 fan(chica)
>I would like to ask for a request. i would really like to see you in concert. could you have a concert near stockton
# 6 18 years ago

> Hi frankie J my niece and I have been scrolling all over the internet to hear your songs and to look at your pictures. We think you are the hottest singer of all time. You have the greatest songs ever. Please reply back that would be the best thing in the world to ever happen to us!!
# 7 18 years ago

Jessica
> > Hi frankie J my niece and I have been scrolling all over the internet to hear your songs and to look at your pictures. We think you are the hottest singer of all time. You have the greatest songs ever. Please reply back that would be the best thing in the world to ever happen to us!!
>
# 8 18 years ago

Erin arroyo
Hey this is Erin Arroyo,your great,I love your music it's asume.Your very talented I have have all your spanish cd's but my favorite song in english is "how to deal".you have one of the best voices, I hope I can see you some day in a live concert.I'm working on getting a record deal and you have been one of my biggest inspirations, thanks. Maybe one day I'll see you in holly wood. thanks for inspiring me to become some one and do some thing that I love soooooo much. I couldn't think of doing any thing ealse for my carear.

your pal,Erin Arroyo
hilliard ohio.
# 9 18 years ago

i would like to ask for a request...
i would really like to see you in concert and ur songs on the radio more often...
IM ur #1 FAN!!!

# 10 18 years ago

> > Hi frankie J I have been scrolling all over the internet to hear your songs and to look at your pictures. We think you are the hottest singer of all time. You have the greatest songs ever. Please reply back that would be the best thing in the world to ever happen to us!!
> another thing could u please send a photo of you.
love,mona
# 11 18 years ago

> Hi frankie J my niece and I have been scrolling all over the internet to hear your songs and to look at your pictures. We think you are the hottest singer of all time. You have the greatest songs ever. Please reply back that would be the best thing in the world to ever happen to us!!
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread