search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

music from Target commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 47 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Can anybody help me out? What is the song from the "symmetrical" Target commercial which aired for about the last month, maybe month and a half with a decidedly laid-back but upbeat song, lots of bright colors, "wake up 'cause I wanna go--you can have it all?" Ideas? I have found most others from Whatsthatcalled and other sites, but this one is stumping me. Thanks.
# 2 18 years ago

Unfortunatly, I do not have the answer. I have been on a quest all day to find out the same thing. I saw the ad again this morning and HAVE to know. Won't somebody please reply with the answer?! This is bugging me too!!!

> Can anybody help me out? What is the song from the "symmetrical" Target commercial which aired for about the last month, maybe month and a half with a decidedly laid-back but upbeat song, lots of bright colors, "wake up 'cause I wanna go--you can have it all?" Ideas? I have found most others from Whatsthatcalled and other sites, but this one is stumping me. Thanks.
# 3 18 years ago

It sounds like The Sea and Cake but I cant confirm this. let me know if you can.

# 4 18 years ago

I am looking for that song too its awsome I cant seem to find it either let me know if you do! Actually post it!
# 5 18 years ago

It's by Sam Prekop, lead singer for The Sea and Cake, and he recorded it specifically for the commercial, as yet it is not available on any CD.
# 6 18 years ago

> Can anybody help me out? What is the song from the "symmetrical" Target commercial which aired for about the last month, maybe month and a half with a decidedly laid-back but upbeat song, lots of bright colors, "wake up 'cause I wanna go--you can have it all?" Ideas? I have found most others from Whatsthatcalled and other sites, but this one is stumping me. Thanks.
# 7 18 years ago

The answer is on Whatsthatcalled.com. It was a commissioned song (ie-not something you can go buy) by Sam Prekop

# 8 18 years ago

> I have some good news for you. I found out who the song is by. It's called "Have it all" and it is by Sam Prekop. He has two albums out. The bad news is, niether have this song on them. He wrote the song for the commercial. I will let you know if there is a way to get a copy.
# 9 18 years ago

If you find out, I would like to know as well...
# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

Sounds like Sam Prekop... I just did a search and I think it is... http://www.theseaandcake.com/forum/read.php?f=1&i=2606&t=2606
# 12 18 years ago

commercial watcher
the song was made just for the commercial VERY sorry to say. it was performed by Sam Prekop. his band, "The Sea and Cake" have some similar sounding songs, but alas, the "Have it all" song is target commercial specific.
# 13 18 years ago

I just found out today. SAM PREKOP!

# 14 18 years ago

> I would like to know too. Thanks!

Can anybody help me out? What is the song from the "symmetrical" Target commercial which aired for about the last month, maybe month and a half with a decidedly laid-back but upbeat song, lots of bright colors, "wake up 'cause I wanna go--you can have it all?" Ideas? I have found most others from Whatsthatcalled and other sites, but this one is stumping me. Thanks.
# 15 18 years ago

I was wondering the SAME thing. I'd also be curious about that one!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 47 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread