search user
Clipland Forum Other

hallmark commercial song.

(Messages 31 to 45 of 59 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 14 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

> know the song or artist in the> anyone latest hallmark commercial
> >
>
somwhere over the rainbow by Isreal Kamamawiwo
# 32 19 years ago

> anyone know the song or artist in the latest hallmark commercial

I have been trying to figure it out myself for weeks now.

For some reason Somewhere over the Rainbow pops into mind.

If you know it please e-mail me!

megan_montes@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!
>
# 33 19 years ago

Gils
> > anyone know the song or artist in the latest hallmark commercial
> >
>
Is it the mothers day commercial? I was wondering the same thing!! It also played on an episode of 'without a trace' and I've been trying to track it down since then. I put the question towards Hallmark, if they e-mail me I'll let you know!
# 34 19 years ago

Gils
> > anyone know the song or artist in the latest hallmark commercial
> >
> That song is called Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World and it's by Isreal Kamakwiwo'ole
# 35 19 years ago

iu dunno but it is beautiful!

>
# 36 19 years ago

you can watch it here...

http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&categoryId=57555&CatIDsList=18052%3B57555&tabOn=stores&isShowStoresLink=true
# 37 19 years ago

Scott
If you haven't already found it. It's somewhere over the rainbow by Israel "Izzy" Kamakawiwo`ole from Hawaii who passed away in '97.
# 38 19 years ago

Scott
If you haven't already found it. It's somewhere over the rainbow(wonderful world) by Israel "Izzy" Kamakawiwo`ole from Hawaii who passed away in '97.
# 39 19 years ago

>
# 40 19 years ago

> I heard the same song at the end of the movie Finding Forrester starring Sean Connery. I pulled out the video and tried to read the credits but the print is too small! They play the entire song though and it is a combination of Over the Rainbow and What a Wonderful World. Again, it's the closing song starting in the last 2 minutes of the movie.
Hope this helps!
# 41 19 years ago

Dee
> The song is Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakowiwo'ole...the song is in the movie 50 First Dates.
# 42 19 years ago

>
# 43 19 years ago

> The name is Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Israel KamaKawiwo'ole (That's his name)
# 44 19 years ago

I have been dying to know the song on the hallmark commercial too. I absolutely love it!
>
# 45 19 years ago

i want this song too but dont know what it is, heres the clip:
http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10051&storeId=10001&partNumber=MEMORIES_COMMERCIAL_DIALUP&CatIDsList=18052;57555&tabOn=stores
(Messages 31 to 45 of 59 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 14 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread