search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

song in michelob beer commercial

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

anyone know the title or artist of the song in the michelob beer commercial where the guy meets the girl at the airport, they miss their flight and have a beer together. i think the chorus says 'the world is spinning round and round' . kind of a light techno sound.
# 2 21 years ago

Help!!! Someone please tell me what this song is!!!!! I have searched and searched but havent been able to find anything.
# 3 21 years ago

i emailed mic and asked....here was the reply:
if someone gets the song can they post how they did it please!
Dear Stu,
Thank you for taking the time to e-mail Anheuser-Busch.
We take great pride in the creativity and humor of our commercials, and are glad
you enjoy
watching them. Loyal customers, like you, are very important to Anheuser-Busch.
The song you
are referring to is titled 'Bus' and is performed by AM60.
Again, Stu, we thank you for contacting us, and we appreciate your continued
support of
Anheuser-Busch. Please let us know if you have additional questions or
comments.
Your Friends at Anheuser-Busch
1-800-Dial-BUD (1-800-342-5283)
www.michelob.com

# 4 21 years ago

brilliant track from a brilliant band. their album is out over here in Europe and features loads of cracking tracks. definitely a summer record. have a look at the band's website.
# 5 21 years ago

Jack
The song is called 'Bus' by AM60.
-- Anyone know the title or artist of the song in the michelob beer commercial where the guy meets the girl at the airport, they miss their flight and have a beer together. i think the chorus says 'the world is spinning round and round' . kind of a light techno sound.

# 6 21 years ago

I'm also looking for that michelobe commercial song, I think that is the chorus as well.
email me at krabbypattysb@yahoo.com if anyone knows, please!
# 7 21 years ago

I like to know too!!!
> anyone know the title or artist of the song in the michelob beer commercial where the guy meets the girl at the airport, they miss their flight and have a beer together. i think the chorus says 'the world is spinning round and round' . kind of a light techno sound.

# 8 21 years ago

want more?
# 9 21 years ago

the artist is 'am60'. the title
of the song is 'bus.'
# 10 20 years ago

and I don't have the words. And, I've discount written a few where the words are to generlogies that same point, but although I can lowest hear music to set them to, it's nothing airfare solid, or it isn't fully Right. That's cheap weird for me; normally, they happen ticket at the same time for me, the lyrics cheapest and the music really building off one flight another. I need to work with this, play low
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread