search user
Clipland Forum Other

commercial download site 00

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

bilo
I asked this earlier but it seems that alot of people don't know how to reply and quote at the same time. If you reply, do it in the box above this quoted message. thanks.

A few months ago I ran into a website that let you download almost any commercial imaginable for a one time fee of 3-5 bucks, and after a HD crash I can no longer recall the name of the site.. it's not all that easy to find on google, I originally came across it inadvertantly searching for something unrelated.

Does anyone know which site this is?
# 2 19 years ago

> I asked this earlier but it seems that alot of people don't know how to reply and quote at the same time. If you reply, do it in the box above this quoted message. thanks.
>
> A few months ago I ran into a website that let you download almost any commercial imaginable for a one time fee of 3-5 bucks, and after a HD crash I can no longer recall the name of the site.. it's not all that easy to find on google, I originally came across it inadvertantly searching for something unrelated.
>
> Does anyone know which site this is?
>
# 3 19 years ago

confuzzled
below is what I see when I read the reply. yet I can read my own replies. I guess I just don't get it. sorry guys

Posted by: max on 17.Feb.2005 03:15> I asked this earlier but it seems that alot of people don't know how to reply and quote at the same time. If you reply, do it in the box above this quoted message. thanks.
>
> A few months ago I ran into a website that let you download almost any commercial imaginable for a one time fee of 3-5 bucks, and after a HD crash I can no longer recall the name of the site.. it's not all that easy to find on google, I originally came across it inadvertantly searching for something unrelated.
>
>
Read the original message
Follow Ups:Post a Reply:
# 4 19 years ago

bilo
while I can only see certain people's replies, I did manage to find the site.

So incase anyone else wants an enormous forum dedicated to commercials in a well archived place, with downloadables sorted by year and even month.. here's the site.

http://ad-rag.com/

thanks for playing

(keywords "download" and "commercial" won't get you that on google.)

thanks for playin
# 5 19 years ago

> I asked this earlier but it seems that alot of people don't know how to reply and quote at the same time. If you reply, do it in the box above this quoted message. thanks.
>
>
>
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread