search user
Clipland Forum Other

HOT chick in the Listerine Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Can ANYONE tell me who that BABE is in the Listerine Commercial? She has brown eyes, short brown hair and beautiful skin. If anyone can tell me who she is, I'd be greatly appreciative.
zubidan@hotmail.com
# 2 21 years ago

Minnesota2002
You're damn right she's hot. I wish I knew her name. I wonder if she's done some other commercials or TV guest spots. I would like to see more of her.
# 3 21 years ago

Dude in Love with Commercial Bab
YEAH! THAT CHICK IS DAMN HOT! I CAN'T FIND ANY INFO ON HER!
# 4 21 years ago

Listerine Chick Fan
Has anyone found any info on her yet? Pics?
# 5 21 years ago

Daniel Zubiate
No info on her, but I've got screencaps of the commercial...

# 6 21 years ago

Could you please send me the screencaps?
Site3in1@cs.com

# 7 21 years ago

I concur. She is totally wicked cool. Google has yielded nothing. NOTHING! If you do find out anything, please share the info.
-Horse
> Can ANYONE tell me who that BABE is in the Listerine Commercial? She has brown eyes, short brown hair and beautiful skin. If anyone can tell me who she is, I'd be greatly appreciative.
> zubidan@hotmail.com

# 8 21 years ago

yeah

http://www.picpix.com/brad/pic/004h16eb
# 9 21 years ago

Listerine Chick Fan
Thank you!!!

# 10 21 years ago

deBhuitne
I think she's also in the Dentyne Ice commercial on the fire-escape.
I know there are others as well.
# 11 21 years ago

> I concur. She is totally wicked cool. Google has yielded nothing. NOTHING! If you do find out anything, please share the info.
> -Horse
>> Can ANYONE tell me who that BABE is in the Listerine Commercial? She has brown eyes, short brown hair and beautiful skin. If anyone can tell me who she is, I'd be greatly appreciative.
>> zubidan@hotmail.com
an e-mail to Pfizer corporate got a reply that she has a confidentiality clause in her contract and they will not even tell her name, claiming that it is proprietary information
# 12 21 years ago

> Can ANYONE tell me who that BABE is in the Listerine Commercial? She has brown eyes, short brown hair and beautiful skin. If anyone can tell me who she is, I'd be greatly appreciative.
> zubidan@hotmail.com
Im pretty sure its the girl from the andy ritcher show. I think her name is eileen something.
# 13 21 years ago

More info on this angel:
She is the same girl as seen in the Dentyne Ice 'Fire Escape' commercial. Her name is Michelle Anne Smith; however, she actually goes by Shelly Smith. For more info, check out this article - the guy's done his research:

# 14 20 years ago

I was wondering the same thing,- good luck!

> zubidan@hotmail.com

# 15 19 years ago

hamardee
> Could you please send me the screencaps?
> Site3in1@cs.com
>
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread