search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

song/music from 2005 Nissan Murano Commercian

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

does anybody know the song/music from the 2005 Nissan Murano commercial? If i recall its just piano, no vocals, and the commercial is just random shots of stuff. It could just as easily be an ikea commercail. Thanks
# 2 19 years ago

Does anybody know the name of that song on the Nissan Car Commercial. The lyrics are "I travel..."
# 3 18 years ago

> Does anybody know the name of that song on the Nissan Car Commercial. The lyrics are "Stay as you are and you won't make a difference..."
# 4 18 years ago

Does anyone know the song currently being played in the new Volkwagen commercial that features two people moving out of their apartment into a house so they can make as much noise as they want?

Thanks!
# 5 18 years ago

> Does anybody know the name of that song on the Nissan Car Commercial. The lyrics are "I travel..."
# 6 18 years ago

Yes, it is called "ride" by The Vines
# 7 18 years ago

> does anybody know the song/music from the 2005 Nissan Murano commercial? If i recall its just piano, no vocals, and the commercial is just random shots of stuff. It could just as easily be an ikea commercail. Thanks

Also looking for the song...haven't had any luck in finding it yet...
# 8 18 years ago

> > does anybody know the song/music from the 2005 Nissan Murano commercial? If i recall its just piano, no vocals, and the commercial is just random shots of stuff. It could just as easily be an ikea commercail. Thanks
>
>
> Also looking for the song...haven't had any luck in finding it yet...
>
# 9 18 years ago

> Yes, it is called "ride" by The Vines
# 10 18 years ago

I want to know the same thing. Did you happen to find out? please let me know if you did and what the title is. Thanks
J.C.
# 11 18 years ago

Is this the commercial where the car turns into a bird?? if so, that song is awesome, and I'm also looking for it. Help please?

> > > does anybody know the song/music from the 2005 Nissan Murano commercial? If i recall its just piano, no vocals, and the commercial is just random shots of stuff. It could just as easily be an ikea commercail. Thanks
> >
> >
> > Also looking for the song...haven't had any luck in finding it yet...
> >
>
# 12 18 years ago

> does anybody know the song/music from the 2005 Nissan Murano commercial? If i recall its just piano, no vocals, and the commercial is just random shots of stuff. It could just as easily be an ikea commercail. Thanks

I believe the song is by Nick Cave and the bad seeds I think its A I sat sadly by her side
# 13 18 years ago

It is definately not nick cave, I am really interested in who it is though, if anyone finds out, let me know, i will do the same
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread