search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Which song is that?

(All 3 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Hi all,
I remember the plot of a quite cool music video but I can't remember the name of the artist or the song:( Maybe anyone here can help me out?

There are two miners working underground in a coal mine. They break through to the surface and find themselve in a dancing hall where a young girl is performing in front of a jury for an audition. Now one of the miners (a quite corpulent guy) starts dancing with the girl. This is very amazing because he's dancing really good in spite of his body mass (including flic flacs and stuff like that).
Can anybody help me out with this?
flux
# 2 19 years ago

The song is called 'Since I left you' by 'The Avalanches'. Very good song. I recommend 'Frontier psychiatrist' of them too. But the one you're looking for is 'The Avalanches - Since I left you'. Enjoy.
B.
# 3 19 years ago

Lol im looking for that song also i cant remember the artist or even how it goes i just remember what you do and that it was very unusual but i really want this song they had another song that i liked it was even more unusual a little boy dressed as a pumpkin i think and a old womens voice rings a bell thats all i remember about that too if anyone knows the name of this artist please post it ,Thankyou.
(All 3 messages )

This Thread

3 posts in this thread