search user
Clipland Forum Other

Baileys & Canada Post

(Messages 1 to 15 of 234 (Page 1 of 16) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Who is the dark hair lady in the baileys commercial that get a drop on her blouse. She is also in a Canada Poat commercial as a resturanteaur?
# 2 19 years ago

nh
> Who is the dark hair lady in the baileys commercial that get a drop on her blouse. She is also in a Canada Poat commercial as a resturanteaur?

I looked on bailey's site and they do have a list of actors for their commercials, but I don't know the name of that commercial and I don't think she's on the ones listed there: http://www.baileys.com/Baileys/openFAQ.do?topsection=-1

I do know for a fact that she is canadian, I am going to email canada post next week to try and find out
# 3 19 years ago

Her name is natalie madison-brown aka just natalie brown. I have been trying to find some stuff on her but I cant... she is seriously the hottest chick ever though. that look she gives when the guy spills the baileys on her... intense.

> > Who is the dark hair lady in the baileys commercial that get a drop on her blouse. She is also in a Canada Poat commercial as a resturanteaur?
>
> I looked on bailey's site and they do have a list of actors for their commercials, but I don't know the name of that commercial and I don't think she's on the ones listed there: http://www.baileys.com/Baileys/openFAQ.do?topsection=-1
>
> I do know for a fact that she is canadian, I am going to email canada post next week to try and find out

# 4 19 years ago

> Her name is natalie madison-brown aka just natalie brown. I have been trying to find some stuff on her but I cant... she is seriously the hottest chick ever though. that look she gives when the guy spills the baileys on her... intense.
>
> > > Who is the dark hair lady in the baileys commercial that get a drop on her blouse. She is also in a Canada Poat commercial as a resturanteaur?
> >
> > I looked on bailey's site and they do have a list of actors for their commercials, but I don't know the name of that commercial and I don't think she's on the ones listed there: http://www.baileys.com/Baileys/openFAQ.do?topsection=-1
> >
> > I do know for a fact that she is canadian, I am going to email canada post next week to try and find out
>
>I have emailed bailey's to see if they knew and they said they would get back to me.
>
# 5 19 years ago

> > Her name is natalie madison-brown aka just natalie brown. I have been trying to find some stuff on her but I cant... she is seriously the hottest chick ever though. that look she gives when the guy spills the baileys on her... intense.
> >
> > > > Who is the dark hair lady in the baileys commercial that get a drop on her blouse. She is also in a Canada Poat commercial as a resturanteaur?
> > >
> > > I looked on bailey's site and they do have a list of actors for their commercials, but I don't know the name of that commercial and I don't think she's on the ones listed there: http://www.baileys.com/Baileys/openFAQ.do?topsection=-1
> > >
> > > I do know for a fact that she is canadian, I am going to email canada post next week to try and find out
> >
> >I have emailed bailey's to see if they knew and they said they would get back to me.
> >
I found a little bit on her at rozon mercer management. A bit of a pic that doesn't really look like her???????? Is it?>
# 6 19 years ago

Definitely Natalie Brown and isn't she something! She's been doing commercial / print stuff for years. I knew her when I was a teenager. I'm always in awe when I see her on TV or in a movie.

> > Her name is natalie madison-brown aka just natalie brown. I have been trying to find some stuff on her but I cant... she is seriously the hottest chick ever though. that look she gives when the guy spills the baileys on her... intense.
> >
> > > > Who is the dark hair lady in the baileys commercial that get a drop on her blouse. She is also in a Canada Poat commercial as a resturanteaur?
> > >
> > > I looked on bailey's site and they do have a list of actors for their commercials, but I don't know the name of that commercial and I don't think she's on the ones listed there: http://www.baileys.com/Baileys/openFAQ.do?topsection=-1
> > >
> > > I do know for a fact that she is canadian, I am going to email canada post next week to try and find out
> >
> >I have emailed bailey's to see if they knew and they said they would get back to me.
> >
>
# 7 19 years ago

Bistro640
Natalie Madison-Brown
Management company: http://www.hahaha.com/rmm/details.aspx?p=30

Dawn of The Dead, Sue Thomas FBEye... been a busy woman...
She needs her own website folks!
# 8 18 years ago

> >
> > >
> > >
> >
> > she is 31 years old and from Timmins ont,and she has been in a few movies...welcome to mooseport.
>
# 9 17 years ago

Yup, her name is Natalie Brown. She's from Timmins, Ontario and got her start in a commercial for Heinz Ketchup in the mid-80's (She just turned 32 in May).

She has modelled all over Japan and Taiwan prior to attending York University and pursuing an acting career here and in the U.S. She's done advertisements and/or commercials for Salon Selectives, Noxema, Ford, Bonne Bell, Max Factor, A&W, Doritos, Laura Secord, Freedom 55, Twix, Infusium...and the list goes on and on and successfully on (about 50 in total!).

Nat's also been the voice over for a cartoon character in a Canadian Saturday morning t.v. show based on ancient Greece mythology (no longer on air). She's been in a variety of movies including "The Crooked E", "Welcome to Mooseport", "How to Loose A Guy in 10 Days", and "Dawn of the Dead". You can now find her on "Naked Josh", which airs on Showcase starting June 22nd.

Nat now lives in Toronto and has been given great esteem for work she has done under RNB, her production company, which organizes fab parties around the city. Celebrities like David Bowie and Denzel Washington have been in attendance.

Anyway, there's a bit about Nat! Hope that helps you out!
# 10 17 years ago

Yup, her name is Natalie Brown. She's from Timmins, Ontario and got her start in a commercial for Heinz Ketchup in the mid-80's (She just turned 32 in May).

She has modelled all over Japan and Taiwan prior to attending York University and pursuing an acting career here and in the U.S. She's done advertisements and/or commercials for Salon Selectives, Noxema, Ford, Bonne Bell, Max Factor, A&W, Doritos, Laura Secord, Freedom 55, Twix, Infusium...and the list goes on and on and successfully on (about 50 in total!).

Nat's also been the voice over for a cartoon character in a Canadian Saturday morning t.v. show based on ancient Greece mythology (no longer on air). She's been in a variety of movies including "The Crooked E", "Welcome to Mooseport", "How to Loose A Guy in 10 Days", and "Dawn of the Dead". You can now find her on "Naked Josh", which airs on Showcase starting June 22nd.

Nat now lives in Toronto and has been given great esteem for work she has done under RNB, her production company, which organizes fab parties around the city. Celebrities like David Bowie and Denzel Washington have been in attendance.

Anyway, there's a bit about Nat! Hope that helps you out!
# 11 18 years ago

Natalie is from Timmins Ontario, a buddy of mine went to school with her and said she was a very sweet girl.

> >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
# 12 18 years ago

Natalie is from Timmins Ontario, a buddy of mine went to school with her and said she was a very sweet girl. I do agree with the previous post, she is definitely the HOTTEST.

> >
> > >
> > >
> >
> >
>
# 13 18 years ago

>Natalie madison brown is the girl in the canada post commercial.
SHE IS DEFINATELY NOT THE HOTTEST CHICK EVER!!! Where do you come from dude???
thats HILARIOUS!!!!

# 14 18 years ago

??????
She is NOT the hottest chick (woman) ever!!
are you kidding??
# 15 18 years ago

This outlines the various kinds of employment services firms out there, how they differ, and how to select the right service for you.work from home jobs go on http://jobs.eqo.de If you're interested in telecommuting at least a few days a week, learn how to make your case for teleworking to your employer.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 234 (Page 1 of 16) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread