search user
Clipland Forum Other

HBO preview

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I just saw a commercial onHBO previewing HBO and MAX. Something about wanting to contact the living. "I just want to live...

Lyrics you hear: "someone hold my hand, I want to contact the living. Not sure I understand this role I've been given. I just want to feel, feel the home that I live in. I don't want to die. But I ain't keen on living, either. Before I fall in love, I'm preparing to leave her. I just want to feel, feel the home I live in. I need to feel, the love ever after. I can not get enough. Come on hold my hand. I want to contact the living. Not sure I understand."

Hope someone can help!
# 2 19 years ago

Song that you are looking for is:
Robbie Williams - Feel

Hope this helps. Later
# 3 19 years ago

> Song that you are looking for is:
> Robbie Williams - Feel
>
> Hope this helps. Later

Just checked it on Amazon, then downloaded via iTunes. Thanks so much!
# 4 19 years ago

Feel - Robbie Williams "Escapolgy"
# 5 19 years ago

Felicia
Joe,

The song is called "Feel" by Robbie Williams. Hope that helps.

-Felicia

I just saw a commercial onHBO previewing HBO and MAX. Something about wanting to contact the living. "I just want to live...
>
> Lyrics you hear: "someone hold my hand, I want to contact the living. Not sure I understand this role I've been given. I just want to feel, feel the home that I live in. I don't want to die. But I ain't keen on living, either. Before I fall in love, I'm preparing to leave her. I just want to feel, feel the home I live in. I need to feel, the love ever after. I can not get enough. Come on hold my hand. I want to contact the living. Not sure I understand."
>
> Hope someone can help!
# 6 19 years ago

it's Robbie Williams' "Feel".
# 7 19 years ago

I've been surfing because in the background I have "on demand" playing and I'm trying to find the artist!! Did anyone help u yet?

> I just saw a commercial onHBO previewing HBO and MAX. Something about wanting to contact the living. "I just want to live...
>
> Lyrics you hear: "someone hold my hand, I want to contact the living. Not sure I understand this role I've been given. I just want to feel, feel the home that I live in. I don't want to die. But I ain't keen on living, either. Before I fall in love, I'm preparing to leave her. I just want to feel, feel the home I live in. I need to feel, the love ever after. I can not get enough. Come on hold my hand. I want to contact the living. Not sure I understand."
>
> Hope someone can help!
# 8 19 years ago

I'm sure u know by now.. I just found it... Robbie Williams (winmx)

> I just saw a commercial onHBO previewing HBO and MAX. Something about wanting to contact the living. "I just want to live...
>
>
> Hope someone can help!
# 9 19 years ago

Robbie Williams-Feel

>
>
> Hope someone can help!
# 10 19 years ago

The song is called "Feel" by Robbie Williams. I just googled it myself.
# 11 19 years ago

robbie williams - feel

>
>
> Hope someone can help!
# 12 19 years ago

Michael Kaplan
Isn't that Robbie Williams, singing the song "Feel" ?
# 13 18 years ago

Joe, did you ever receive a response. I have been looking for that song title, author,or lyrics too.
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread