search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

old tv commercial

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I would like video clip of an old tv commercial about shake & bake,where the little girl say and i help.
# 2 19 years ago

> http://www.macfilms.com/Mixed%20Ads%20141-150.htm It features Carley Schroder as the little girl. Hope this info helps you find it.
# 3 19 years ago

> I would like video clip of an old tv commercial about shake & bake,where the little girl say and i help.
# 4 18 years ago

I need the commercial for the 1985 "My Buddy Doll" from Playskool for a group project at school...if you could help that would be great
# 5 18 years ago

> I am looking for the product that advertised "I can't believe I ate the whole thing"
# 6 18 years ago

jamal
i want to see a McDonald's commercial from the 80's
# 7 18 years ago

> I need the commercial for the 1985 "My Buddy Doll" from Playskool for a group project at school...if you could help that would be great
# 8 18 years ago

> > I need the commercial for the 1985 "My Buddy Doll" from Playskool for a group project at school...if you could help that would be great
>
# 9 18 years ago

> I would like video clip of an old tv commercial about shake & bake,where the little girl say and i help.
# 10 18 years ago

i`would like to see the oreo/got milk commerical where the little boy sprinkles milk over his oreo cookie from his sippy cup and laughes at his brother
# 11 18 years ago

> > I would like video clip of an old tv commercial about shake & bake,where the little girl say and i help.
>
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread