search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

coca-cola roller skate commercial song?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 44 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

the song in the new coke commercial is really cool. It's like at a beach and everybody is roller skating. The tag line is "it's all about the sparkle" or something like that. but who does the song and what is it?
# 2 19 years ago

MagnumDB
> the song in the new coke commercial is really cool. It's like at a beach and everybody is roller skating. The tag line is "it's all about the sparkle" or something like that. but who does the song and what is it?

THE SONG IS CALLED "STARRY-EYED SURPISE" AND IT IS ON PAUL OAKENFOLD'S NEW CD BUNKKA.

See the album at CDNow HERE: http://tinyurl.com/6qx8t

Took me forever to find it myself. Glad I did! PHEW!!
# 3 19 years ago

> the song in the new coke commercial is really cool. It's like at a beach and everybody is roller skating. The tag line is "it's all about the sparkle" or something like that. but who does the song and what is it?
# 4 19 years ago

Hubba
Thank you for finding it, I've been looking all night for it myself, thanks.
# 5 19 years ago

# 6 19 years ago

Simon
I think she's a model, looks familiar. Does anyone know?

# 7 19 years ago

The CD is by "SHIFTY" called Happy*Love*Sick. I just bought it and it is awesome. The song is called "Starry Eyed Surprise". Go out and buy it and enjoy!!
# 8 19 years ago

> I think she's a model, looks familiar. Does anyone know?
>
>
> >MAN.. shez CUTE.. im tryin to find out who she is too ... hopefully someone knoz

the song in the new coke commercial is really cool. It's like at a beach and everybody is roller skating. The tag line is "it's all about the sparkle" or something like that. but who does the song and what is it?
>
# 9 19 years ago

josh
Paul Oakenfold- dance all night to this dj
# 10 19 years ago

dave
I'm wondering the same thing, I can't find it anywhere
# 11 19 years ago

i heard it the other day, but i have no idea. i've checked on coca-cola.com and they have a lot of their commercials online to view but not that particular one. possibly they will post it in the future. let me know if you find out the name of the song or the artist.
# 12 19 years ago

ha ha..man..I wanted to know too !! ..let me know if you do hear from someone...great beats eh >?

> > the song in the new coke commercial is really cool. It's like at a beach and everybody is roller skating. The tag line is "it's all about the sparkle" or something like that. but who does the song and what is it?
>
# 13 19 years ago

> >hi i have been doing a websearch to try to find out the artist and song from the sparkle commercial also. found your inquiry on the web. did you find out who the artist is? -jeremy the song in the new coke commercial is really cool. It's like at a beach and everybody is roller skating. The tag line is "it's all about the sparkle" or something like that. but who does the song and what is it?
>
# 14 18 years ago

It's called 'Dance All Night To This DJ' by Paul Oakenfold.
# 15 18 years ago

groovecaco
The coke song is by Paul Oakenfold, well-known DJ, the song title is "Starry-eyed surprise"
(Messages 1 to 15 of 44 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread