search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

subaru commercial music

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

there is a subaru forester commercial and the music has horns in it and sounds kinda vintage - who does it?
and also theres and outback commercial with more modern rockin/techno music. one of the audio lines in the spot says something like "good for the sun belt and your money belt". I would like to know what that music is too.
# 2 19 years ago

>hey
im looking for that tecno track for the new subaru commercial too. if you find any info let me know. and ill do the same. thanks

there is a subaru forester commercial and the music has horns in it and sounds kinda vintage - who does it?
> and also theres and outback commercial with more modern rockin/techno music. one of the audio lines in the spot says something like "good for the sun belt and your money belt". I would like to know what that music is too.
# 3 19 years ago

I'm wanting to know about that Subaru commercial music, too! Anyone gets a clue, pls e-mail me.........ty, Paul
# 4 18 years ago

Yea there is a subaru commercial I cant find the name of the song. It kinda has a Beatles influenced sound to it. Its driving me nuts because I cant find the song. someone please email me with the group and song title.
# 5 18 years ago

Dust in the wind by Kansas. Hope that helps...
# 6 18 years ago

Yiihaw
The title is "Dust in the wind" and it's probably from Scorpions or the Eagles..

> Yea there is a subaru commercial I cant find the name of the song. It kinda has a Beatles influenced sound to it. Its driving me nuts because I cant find the song. someone please email me with the group and song title.
# 7 18 years ago

I think it's the song "Dust In The Wind" by Kansas
> Yea there is a subaru commercial I cant find the name of the song. It kinda has a Beatles influenced sound to it. Its driving me nuts because I cant find the song. someone please email me with the group and song title.
# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

dust in the wind
# 10 18 years ago

"Dust in the Wind" by Kansas.
# 11 18 years ago

juanbobo
"It is dust in the wind" by Kansas

> The title is "Dust in the wind" and it's probably from Scorpions or the Eagles..
>
> > Yea there is a subaru commercial I cant find the name of the song. It kinda has a Beatles influenced sound to it. Its driving me nuts because I cant find the song. someone please email me with the group and song title.
>
# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

Actually it is Kansas, I just looked it up as I was very impressed with the song. You can listen to a sample of it here. I want to buy a Kansas CD now. Sorry about the long link:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000I5Y6/qid=1125112231/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-4216632-6069769?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

> The title is "Dust in the wind" and it's probably from Scorpions or the Eagles..
>
> > Yea there is a subaru commercial I cant find the name of the song. It kinda has a Beatles influenced sound to it. Its driving me nuts because I cant find the song. someone please email me with the group and song title.
>
# 14 18 years ago

"Dust in the Wind" by Kansas.

# 15 18 years ago

>It's been driving me crazy too, but I just found out that the song is by Kansas, "Dust In the Wind".

Yea there is a subaru commercial I cant find the name of the song. It kinda has a Beatles influenced sound to it. Its driving me nuts because I cant find the song. someone please email me with the group and song title.
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread