search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Gap Commercial: "Love Train"

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

My coworkers say Will Kemp (from the fall 2002 'keep it loose' gap commercial) is in the new 'Love Train' commercial as well. I say he is not; the guys in the new one are okay, but not as cute as Will Kemp. Who is right???

# 2 21 years ago

He is in the new ones and the only way I know is that my wife pointed him out. He is in the longer version of the commercial. Now, I want to know who the blond in the red sweater is in the same commercial, am I right fellas??
# 3 21 years ago

Sharon
> My coworkers say Will Kemp (from the fall 2002 'keep it loose' gap commercial) is in the new 'Love Train' commercial as well. I say he is not; the guys in the new one are okay, but not as cute as Will Kemp. Who is right???
I believe he is in the new one but he has his hair cut off 'very' short. Sure looks like him.

# 4 21 years ago

Yes, It is Will Kemp...if you look on Gaps site and then to their press releases about new marketing, you will see it.

# 5 21 years ago

who is the blonde girl with the red hat on in the commercial
# 6 21 years ago

> who is the blonde girl with the red hat on in the commercial

(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread