search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

GMC commercial

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Who does the version of It don't mean a thing (if it ain't got that swing) in the GMC commercial
# 2 21 years ago

Mike
Seth i heard that commercial and i thought ella fitzgerald, so i looked it up. she does a version although i doubt its the EXACT version as the one on the commercial seing as most of the songs on commercials are doctered up to sound more... interesting.

: Who does the version of It don't mean a thing (if it ain't got that swing) in the GMC commercial

# 3 21 years ago

steve knuth
> Who does the version of It don't mean a thing (if it ain't got that swing) in the GMC commercial

bobby darrin

# 4 21 years ago

> Who does the version of It don't mean a thing (if it ain't got that swing) in the GMC commercial

# 5 21 years ago

joe
> Seth i heard that commercial and i thought ella fitzgerald, so i looked it up. she does a version although i doubt its the EXACT version as the one on the commercial seing as most of the songs on commercials are doctered up to sound more... interesting.
>
:> Who does the version of It don't mean a thing (if it ain't got that swing) in the GMC commercial

# 6 21 years ago

I found that the singer is Mel Torme
> Seth i heard that commercial and i thought ella fitzgerald, so i looked it up. she does a version although i doubt its the EXACT version as the one on the commercial seing as most of the songs on commercials are doctered up to sound more... interesting.
>
:> Who does the version of It don't mean a thing (if it ain't got that swing) in the GMC commercial

# 7 21 years ago

Joe
> : Seth i heard that commercial and i thought ella fitzgerald, so i looked it up. she does a version although i doubt its the EXACT version as the one on the commercial seing as most of the songs on commercials are doctered up to sound more... interesting.
>>
:> : Who does the version of It don't mean a thing (if it ain't got that swing) in the GMC commercial

mel torme

# 8 21 years ago

jvp1
:I just competed in the worlds largest trivia contest and they confirmed that the version featured in the commercial is by mel torme.
>

# 9 21 years ago

Mel Tourme sang the commercial song!
# 10 21 years ago

sheri
we play trivia in stevens point wis. and they just asked that question. The answer is Mel Torme Seth i heard that commercial and i thought ella fitzgerald, so i looked it up. she does a version although i doubt its the EXACT version as the one on the commercial seing as most of the songs on commercials are doctered up to sound more... interesting.
>

# 11 19 years ago

> Big Bad Voodoo Daddy?
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread