search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Banana Republic Commercial

(Messages 31 to 45 of 49 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

Jessica
> Does anyone know what the song is on the Banana Republic Commercial that airs on Bravo?

'Are you Beautiful' by Chris Pierce
# 32 19 years ago

does anybody know where I can get the chords or tabs for this song?

> i found it..... it's Chris Pierce - Are you beautiful
>
>
> > > Does anyone know what the song is on the Banana Republic Commercial that airs on Bravo?
> >
> > I've been trying to find this out myself. I'll post here if I find it
> >
>
# 33 19 years ago

> Does anyone know what the song is on the Banana Republic Commercial that airs on Bravo?
# 34 19 years ago

Does anyone know th at song that is on the Banana Republic commercial on the Bravo chanel?
# 35 19 years ago

Wish I did. I've been trying to find that "Are You Beautiful" on my computer but it doesen't come up, so if you could give me the artist it would be helpful. Thanks!
# 36 19 years ago

# 37 19 years ago

I'm not sure but I love that song. I'm trying to find it online right now...I'll let you know if I do.

Kate

# 38 19 years ago

J
> > Does anyone know what the song is on the Banana Republic Commercial that airs on Bravo?
>
> I've been trying to find this out myself. I'll post here if I find it
>

I think it is "are you beautiful" by Chris Pierce.
# 39 19 years ago

OH MY GOODNESS... I have been searching for that song for weeks now. I don't know what it is either, but I love it.
# 40 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know what the song is on the Banana Republic Commercial that airs on Bravo?
>
> I've been trying to find this out myself. I'll post here if I find it
>
Its Chris Peirce "Are You Beautiful"
# 41 19 years ago

i found the song!!! its called "are you beautiful" by Chris Pierce. i searched and searched for it and finally fouind it, hope you enjoy it as much as i do!
# 42 19 years ago

Chris Pierce - Are You Beautiful

IT IS AN AWESOME SONG.
# 43 19 years ago

> I emailed Banana Republic for the information. The song is "Are you beautiful?" by Chris Pierce. enjoy.
# 44 19 years ago

> Its called 'Are you Beautiful'...its by Chris Pierce. He's got a site: www.chrispierce.com
> I actually e-mailed Banana Republic's marketing dept directly.
# 45 19 years ago

> > Its called 'Are you Beautiful'...its by Chris Pierce. He's got a site: www.chrispierce.com
> > I actually e-mailed Banana Republic's marketing dept directly.
>
(Messages 31 to 45 of 49 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread